BEST BOTTLED WATER

RoboPimp

• Members

I heard totally demineralized water can have harmful effects on you. The minerals found in "normal" water are good for your body. Drinking demineralized water might actually "suck up" some of the useful minerals in your body before being flushed out, rather than adding to them.

• Members

I heard totally demineralized water can have harmful effects on you. The minerals found in "normal" water are good for your body. Drinking demineralized water might actually "suck up" some of the useful minerals in your body before being flushed out, rather than adding to them.

themoreyouknow.jpg

• Members

It flushes out your Potassium IIRC.

• Members
you can really taste the hydrogen in this one

fiji_water.jpg

turns out it's just filtered tap water tho
:cry:

From Fiji's website FAQ:

http://www.fijiwater.com/company/faq/about-us/

"Is FIJI Water really from Fiji?

Yes, FIJI Water really is from Fiji, a tropical archipelago of over 300 islands located in a remote corner of the South Pacific. On Viti Levu, one of Fiji

• Members

Near our family cottage in ontario, we get our drinking water from a plastic pipe coming out of a mountain's rock cliff. We drive over with plastic barrels, fill em up every couple weeks. hard to say if water has something resembling "taste", but, that is the best tasting water I've ever had. the second you swallow it, you just know there isn't anything wrong with it, unlike bottled or tap stuff which we always feel "isn't quite there".

• Members

Near our family cottage in ontario, we get our drinking water from a plastic pipe coming out of a mountain's rock cliff. We drive over with plastic barrels, fill em up every couple weeks. hard to say if water has something resembling "taste", but, that is the best tasting water I've ever had. the second you swallow it, you just know there isn't anything wrong with it, unlike bottled or tap stuff which we always feel "isn't quite there".

awesome

Archived