Ryder Cup......bye bye USA bye bye

ollenorin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's one of the most difficult sports there is, you're using every part of your body, how's that not physical?

do you have make body contact with another man for it to be considered physical?

Yeah, John Daly is in much better shape then Ray Lewis.

john-daly-golfer.jpg

ray_lewis_workout_1093.jpg

• Members

it's one of the most difficult sports there is, you're using every part of your body, how's that not physical?

do you have make body contact with another man for it to be considered physical?

I think any 'sport' that allows you to smoke while doing it is pushing it a bit, don't you? lol

• Members

hahahahah! i love that response to a brit mouthing off about gun control. what a dumbass.
:lol:

And we (most of the world) look on in wonderment, trying to work out if you actually have a brain......

Oh yes, Vietnam- how did you manage to lose that one?

• Members

And we (most of the world) look on in wonderment, trying to work out if you actually have a brain......

lets not overlook the point brought up before that you seem totally ignorant of. i want you to explain to me the importance of owning guns as it pertains to defeating your country in war.

• Members

We didn't lose Vietnam. Check out the score board bro.

USA: 58,220 dead

Vietnam: 533,000

• Members

hockey players use to smoke between periods only a couple decades ago.

the smoking bit during golf makes me love it even more.

Golf is so dependent on the technology available to the players now it's not funny. It is a game of skill, not a 'sport' IMO. And I grew up playing and still do from time to time. And I still suck at it.

• Members
And you lot are fat and stupid. As you've proven. And actually it's about territory.

I'm not fat, if anything I'm anorexic.

You want to talk about military history, pal?

You pussies got your asses handed to you by a teenage girl

200px-Joan_of_arc_miniature_graded.jpg

Why are you even trying to win this argument? You can't. I'm American, buddy. You've already lost. I've got my finger on the nukes, and you're sipping tea and pissing your pants. gtfo

Archived