Digitech Digiverb

hosebeast

• Members

I paid $45 for it.

Also it's not only when it's 100% wet, it's always, and like I said I can't even really call it a volume drop. It's almost like a high filter or something - sucks out any kind of natural timbre that the tone would otherwise have.

I have a Behringer RV600 that is easily a way, way better reverb than this thing. I mentioned how there's no decay, no "room" in the tone really. It's like there's reverb on the note/chord you play for about a second, then it just drops off. I dunno, it's not the end of the world or anything, it's just a bummer.

• Members

Odd, I don't get much of a volume drop with my Digiverb. It does seem to have something where it reacts differently to different dirt and boosts/cuts certain frequencies. But, when paired with my fuzz pedals, it sounds more like a low filter. It definitely doesn't cut off any highs. But yeah the decay could be longer on the reverse setting. I use t for MBV type sounds, but I use the Gate mode for those. I really like it.

• Members

I paid $45 for it.

Also it's not only when it's 100% wet, it's always, and like I said I can't even really call it a volume drop. It's almost like a high filter or something - sucks out any kind of natural timbre that the tone would otherwise have.

I have a Behringer RV600 that is easily a way, way better reverb than this thing. I mentioned how there's no decay, no "room" in the tone really. It's like there's reverb on the note/chord you play for about a second, then it just drops off. I dunno, it's not the end of the world or anything, it's just a bummer.

i totally would have bought the Behringer RV600 if it did reverse.

Archived