anyone think of a good xmas gift to ask for from their wife/girlfriend?

hangwire

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gambit

View Post

how about neither of you buy each other a present for the sake of it and put the $100 aside for a holiday or something?

We already have 2 nice vacations planned for 2013, and we are keeping it small for Xmas due to that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog

View Post

This forum sucks sometimes. Why do such innocuous questions have to be answered with such stupid {censored}?

I would say a nice guitar strap, or maybe since you like building guitars and what not, some kind of nice bridge/saddles/tuners.......

This. This forum is becoming very full with people who insist on giving stupid answers to questions rather than actually trying to help out.

• Members

icon_lol.gif

The most irritating is how multiple people obviously responded without fully reading/comprehending the question

I got her EGift she wanted last night, an old shoeshine box from the 1930s. So that is $37 gone from the $50 limit for her. Now I get to be creative and get a suprise present and a few stocking stuffers for $13... Which I will go to a local store she likes and get her something like weird earmuffs since she hates the cold, and likely buy m&m in a fake candy cane and one other cheap childhood consumable for the stocking.

So my EGift would be good to also hit that under $40 range so she can have the same surprise gift limitations, and not a $45 EGift and $5 of stocking stuff because of the money cap...

Anyone online shopping today that have seen sonething cool they can share?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by decode6

View Post

4 pounds of honeycomb

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdubb2

View Post

Mentioned guitar strap..how about a souldier strap?

Gfs pickups?

Not a fan of bees or honey BUT I might get her honeycomb as a surprise thumb.gif as she loves honey but never splurged on comb

I was in Gfs last night looking icon_lol.gif

Archived