So, over at HCAF we're having a "Battle of the Rigs"

Dolf

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
We have been running the downtuned metal guys out for years.

Not a single 5150 entry and most guitars are fenders and Gibsons idn_smilie.gif

Please love us. We'll change for you and stuff. Or rape you in your roofie aided coma. Whatevs.
Lol best post of the day. Don't forget to add how much we like fuzz love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

To be fair, even if you started a thread titled "Free Money For HCFX!" and actually given away $100 bills to everyone here it would still turn in to a hate thread. I wouldn't take it personally at all. HCFX is the most exclusive nonexclusive place on the interwebs.

yup

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
We have been running the downtuned metal guys out for years.

Not a single 5150 entry and most guitars are fenders and Gibsons idn_smilie.gif

Please love us. We'll change for you and stuff. Or rape you in your roofie aided coma. Whatevs.
What's wrong with downtuned metal? Mastodon, Big Business, KARP, & the Melvins are pretty sweet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

To be fair, even if you started a thread titled "Free Money For HCFX!" and actually given away $100 bills to everyone here it would still turn in to a hate thread. I wouldn't take it personally at all. HCFX is the most exclusive nonexclusive place on the interwebs.

lol

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SpectralJulian View Post
No Fender amps? (no Ampegs, Sunns, or Hiwatts either)

Edit: No venom, just strikes me as bizarre.
I guess I could have rigged up my fenders but I've been playing Marshalls this year idn_smilie.gif

I still have a board that doesn't contain a noise gate yet has 3 flavors of fuzz wink.gif

• Members

I guess I could have rigged up my fenders but I've been playing Marshalls this year
:idk:

I still have a board that doesn't contain a noise gate yet has 3 flavors of fuzz
;)

Your tasty selection of pedals and guitars has won you a vote today. How are you liking the AM sun bender?

• Members

Your tasty selection of pedals and guitars has won you a vote today. How are you liking the AM sun bender?

It's pretty gnarly. Similar to the sunface but with harder clipping and rolling the guitar volume back results in a nice crunch instead of clean. That said it sounded the best through my old plexi rig and I only use it as a solo boost with that Jubilee.

Thanks again! Maybe I just need to stay over here instead of forever attempting to cleanse the amp forum :o

Archived