This Place Hasn't Changed a Bit.

Bill Cosby

Didn't know they censored here. Would I get banned for the c word?

For years, we didn't have anything censored like that. I believe Craig put that into effect a few months back. No one has been banned for it as far as I know.

We know many musicians curse, and we've generally been accepting of that, with some reservations. My rules have been simple - please keep cursing out of the thread titles, and don't use terms that are going to cause hurt to large numbers of other humans. I'd say the c-word is derogatory and demeaning enough to women that seeing it casually posted here on HC would tend to make many feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, which is exactly the opposite of what we want. Same idea with the three letter f-word, the n-word, etc. So while I've never personally banned anyone over that term, I've also rarely seen it used, and strongly 'encourage' people to NOT use it when I do see it. I can't speak for all the other mods and admins - I wouldn't suggest trying to circumvent the word filter and use that word in a post that Craig was likely to see... :cop::)

Archived