BOTB12 - Best Noise Board

Aristotle

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

hang, thats a kick ass board, even as an all around board, not sure whats so noise about it.

There was only 1 entry into noise this year, so I had the organizer move me to this category so it wouldn't fold. thumb.gif If I wanted a "noise" board I would have substituted some different pedals from the backup pool:

E9C7386B-000F-4F14-86DC-43C73553B22B-726

and I would have thrown the Korg emx1 in the background too...

but lets REAL TALK... my pic has lincoln in it... we all know that means if you don't vote for me you endorse slavery :|

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Warpsmasher

View Post

I like how we've both got 11 pieces, M9s, and all kinds of looping options. thumb.gif

there is a store that has those soundblox in stock, and I really wish I needed another dirt box because the foldback and clean blend and options are very very tempting

• Members

I kind of only think of it as a dirt box in a secondary sense...it's such a unique mutant of an effect that it's got it's own thing going on, especially in the octave modes, which can get so synthy and chimey that it doesn't even sound like distortion or fuzz.

This is a clip I did for last year's - multi-band octave mode into M9 (comet trails and particle verb), and the Timefactor (band delay): http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...ongID=11221150

Archived