OT: Please send positive thoughts our way.

One Man Banned

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes, gang. Jackson had his surgery yesterday and it was a success. He'll be at the animal hospital for a couple of days but they say everything went well and expect him to make a full recovery. smile.gif

Sorry to hear about him needing the operation, but this at least is very good news! smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74 View Post
expensive dog surgery

that {censored} is bananas
No kidding. As a dog lover myself, I feel bad for your (and his) plight... but there's no way I could ever justify spending that kind of scratch on a pet. Could buy a whole fleet of dogs for that kind of money.

• Members

Got to see our little buddy during the vet hospital's visiting hours. His sister Coco misses him (they're litter mates). She got up several times during the night to look for him. frown.gif

He has about an 8 inch incision (comes to about $1000 per inch)...it looks scarier than it is supposedly but we have to be careful with him.

The wife just pulled up with him at home. He can stand up now, which is good. smile.gif

Jacksonathevethospital_zps87021f2c.jpg

• Members

View Post

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes, gang. Jackson had his surgery yesterday and it was a success. He'll be at the animal hospital for a couple of days but they say everything went well and expect him to make a full recovery. smile.gif

Niiiiice! Now start rebuilding your paycheck.

• Members

View Post

great news - all the best for Mr. Jackson and you OMB wave.gif

Archived