OT: HCFX, Lend Me Your Fashion Sensibilities: Boots

notjonahbutnoah

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, after three nights in a row of falling aslee with my finger on the touchpad, {censored}ing shoe shopping, I finally decided on these:

http://www.corcoranandmatterhorn.com...&CategoryID=40

217 on shoeline but I found a coupon code that got me 15% off which knocked em down to 185. Still way too expensive and I should have my head examined for spending that much on shoes (this is the most I've ever spent on a single article of clothing/apparel in my life freak.gif) that I won't wear all the time, but they just seemed so cool.

• Members

Well, after three nights in a row of falling aslee with my finger on the touchpad, {censored}ing shoe shopping, I finally decided on these:

217 on shoeline but I found a coupon code that got me 15% off which knocked em down to 185. Still way too expensive and I should have my head examined for spending that much on shoes (this is the most I've ever spent on a single article of clothing/apparel in my life freak.gif) that I won't wear all the time, but they just seemed so cool.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

View Post

Uh what? A good pair of boots should last you years, not like you're throwing away money on a pair of uggs or anything.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

View Post

Uh what? A good pair of boots should last you years, not like you're throwing away money on a pair of uggs or anything.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

View Post

Fair enough, and the reviews were all by cops and people like that who really put them to the test. I know it's not crazy, I'm just not one to spend a lot on clothes. On average, my shoes cost between 30 and 50, pants/shorts between 20 and 50, and shirts around 10, 20 for a button down.

But yeah, they should last forever, at 26, pretty sure I'll never outgrow them unless I develop some {censored}ing serious kankles.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

View Post

Fair enough, and the reviews were all by cops and people like that who really put them to the test. I know it's not crazy, I'm just not one to spend a lot on clothes. On average, my shoes cost between 30 and 50, pants/shorts between 20 and 50, and shirts around 10, 20 for a button down.

But yeah, they should last forever, at 26, pretty sure I'll never outgrow them unless I develop some {censored}ing serious kankles.

Archived