OT: HCFX, Lend Me Your Fashion Sensibilities: Boots

notjonahbutnoah

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I clicked this by accident, but I can throw in from just what I saw in the OP that I have a pair of Matterhorns I bought from the Army Surplus. I take them ice fishing each year and use them for all snowshoveling, wood chopping, and otehrwise tough activities. Never had an issue with water/muck getting in, they are all black, and they still look decent [and would have looked better if I polished them]

con is that they feel "big" for the first bit when wearing them

• Members

I clicked this by accident, but I can throw in from just what I saw in the OP that I have a pair of Matterhorns I bought from the Army Surplus. I take them ice fishing each year and use them for all snowshoveling, wood chopping, and otehrwise tough activities. Never had an issue with water/muck getting in, they are all black, and they still look decent [and would have looked better if I polished them]

con is that they feel "big" for the first bit when wearing them

• Members

These are what I've got on my feet right now

177330_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

Some Billy Reid buffalo leather boots... I absolutely love these, was in the market for some Red Wings or some Wolverine 1000 miles but tried these on and had to have em.

But my next shoe purchase will be some Red Wing Brogue Rangers

Red-Wing-Fall-2012-Brogue-Rangers-01.jpg

Wolverine 1000 Miles and Chippewas are great too, all made in America by people who can afford a decent living thumb.gif Plus they're made to take a life of abuse.

• Members

These are what I've got on my feet right now

177330_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

Some Billy Reid buffalo leather boots... I absolutely love these, was in the market for some Red Wings or some Wolverine 1000 miles but tried these on and had to have em.

But my next shoe purchase will be some Red Wing Brogue Rangers

Red-Wing-Fall-2012-Brogue-Rangers-01.jpg

Wolverine 1000 Miles and Chippewas are great too, all made in America by people who can afford a decent living thumb.gif Plus they're made to take a life of abuse.

Archived