Favorite effects?

Lonnie99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm

View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

You and me both. Basically described my board perfectly.

The Timmy overdrive is pretty much my favorite pedal ever. It just works. With every amp, guitar and every other pedal I try to run it with. Definitely my favorite.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm

View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

You and me both. Basically described my board perfectly.

The Timmy overdrive is pretty much my favorite pedal ever. It just works. With every amp, guitar and every other pedal I try to run it with. Definitely my favorite.

• Members

ZVEX Fuzz Factory, Oh Wah and Wah Probe are my favorite effects to play with at home.

When I'm jamming with friends, I usually use just an Analogman fuzz of some sort (AstroTone, Peppermints or Sunfaces). Analogue delay (Maxons) every now and then. That's pretty much it.

• Members

ZVEX Fuzz Factory, Oh Wah and Wah Probe are my favorite effects to play with at home.

When I'm jamming with friends, I usually use just an Analogman fuzz of some sort (AstroTone, Peppermints or Sunfaces). Analogue delay (Maxons) every now and then. That's pretty much it.

Archived