NAMMSATION: new B******** "vintage" TM delay clonED !

puretube

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Velcrobox got an answer ?

or a question ?

Neither pureweed,

My question wasn't really directed at you, but you may answer it there directly instead of hiding in your box. I don't really know what is going on at the other forum, so i was only inquiring. Inquiring mind would like to know. It's just curiosity you know :poke:

So it's about this? Ugh, this thread is way too long for me to read. I think i saw this thread like last year, and once in a blue moon i see you bump it. Bump bump bump. So someone cloned a pedal? If nothing illegal has occurred, what's the point? So tell me puretube, what is so wrong with cloning? The vast majority of boutique makers make their living cloning, copying, modifying existing or vintage pedals other people or group designed. This appears to be completely legit. What's so different about this? If it's nothing of legal consequence, it's just the same old story.

• Members

My question wasn't really directed at you, but you may answer it there

I don`t post there...

directly instead of hiding in your box. I don't really know what is going on at the other forum, so i was only inquiring...

but this you seem to know:

did puretube say anything different recently? He's been repeating the same thing for years.

Ugh, this thread is way too long for me to read.

a general forumz-problem:
people can`t read/grasp anymore,
don`t see what they`re missing
but have a "BUP" (Blind Urge to Post) themselves...

once in a blue moon i see you bump it. Bump bump bump.

look at this post and compare the date with the previous post...

If nothing illegal has occurred, what's the point?

illegal copyright infringements are happening/linked to a lot at "your" "forbidden forum"...
(but that has been taken care of:
have you noticed lately, that they have started massive self-censoring there? :eek::cop::D)

what is so wrong with cloning?

the reason this thread was initiated,
can be seen from the (wannabe-)LOOK of those "vintage" "t*me m*chines...

• Members

And how does this effect you, exactly?

They have repeatedly shook my nerves and rode on my brain,

trampled my IP,

stole my time,

slandering & libelling;

they disturbed my musing and inspiration.

Its all in that statement there...

• Members

isn`t very helpful either...

Posted: 18 Jun 2008, 11:20

pure{censored} is a paranoid schizoid who hangs out on "the other forum" - thankfully we have our resident analogguru here on freestompboxland.

If he decides to emerge from the shadows, AG will cast one of his magic spells and he will disappear in a "puff of smoke"

bajaman

Tube Twister

• Members
Thanx for your kind words, Bieke,

but with such statements:

it`s just too painful.

Sticks and stones puretube... this "namecalling" crap is just school playground stuff, rise above it and carry on putting these part time DIYers to shame... your designs have kept me interested in sounds for years... and be gutted if you were to stop...

immitation is the purest form of flattery... or however that saying goes :thu:

• Members

Originally Posted by bajaman; today at the forum that isn`t being linked to from here...

what a load of bollocks pure{censored} - get a life - no one is particularly interested in your pedal designs anyway ...

ohhh "trampling on your ip" is people criticizing you on the internet. i understand now! he's not used to being criticized! very interesting

oh well. it looks like his time has come to end. people aren't as interested in his designs as they used to be. if anything, he should be mad at boss and line 6 and not a few nerds on the internet copying his stuff. but he's confused and emotional right now, and he's taking it out on the people he doesn't understand

seems like he's just trying to go out with someone noticing him. which makes me want to call bluff. if he was actually done, he wouldn't need any attention, he would just resign and call it a good run.

i'm sure he'll get plenty of pats on the back here though. hopefully that will be enough to keep him making pedals... but i'm not going to be a part of that bs ;)

• Members
I don`t post there...

but this you seem to know:

a general forumz-problem:

people can`t read/grasp anymore,

don`t see what they`re missing

but have a "BUP" (Blind Urge to Post) themselves...

look at
this post
and compare the date with the previous post...

illegal copyright infringements are happening/linked to a lot at "your" "forbidden forum"...

(but that has been taken care of:

have you noticed lately, that they have started massive self-censoring there?
:eek::cop::D
)

the reason this thread was initiated,

can be seen from the (wannabe-)LOOK of those "vintage" "t*me m*chines...

See this is the issue that i have with critics such as yourself. You seem to focus your attention on a place like fs.org, yet you invariably ignore the problem as a whole. And the problem is that many many many boutique maker, pedal makers, young, old, experienced, inexperienced are practicing the very thing that you criticize. Yet you ignore them. I believe that is called deception, denial or ignorance. I doubt you are ignorant though. How about a fair, objective look at the industry that thrives on the naivet

• Members

ohhh "trampling on your ip" is people criticizing you on the internet.

Wrong!

"Trampling my IP" is:

a.): illegal posting/publishing illegal of my copyrighted material:

b.): doing this repeatedly;

c.): doing it against better knowledge;

d.): repeating a.-c. for pestering

e.): encouraging innocent kids to commit a.-d.

• Members

isn`t very helpful either...

Well puretube, let just say you kinda, maybe kinda (you know) deserved it. First you decided to take the bitching here, as opposed to aaron's or fs.org. BTW this is against mod's rules. Second you started out by throwing names. That's just rude and immature coming from an electro-harmonix representative and a 50+ yo engineer who really should know better. Well, just my opinion of course as I'm sure you will undoubtedly disagree.

Binh

• Members

I guess EHX will just have to hire someone less sensitive....

Wrong:

I`m not hired (nor employed) - I`m free:

I grant a licence to whom I want, or I don`t.

some people at FSB are WAY too negative

Right:

those who started that "builderbook" (!) kindergarden,

and their disciples that are lemmingly following their F

• Members

Wrong:

I AM NOT!

(and have written that often enough...)

see above post.

So you are now ignoring my long post, a post that i spent a half hour on and you waste your time on arguing semantics? Read my post Ton or maybe i should not bother to be in this thread anymore.

If you do not consider yourself an ehx rep, then fine, but how do you explain this? Clearly you are associated with EHX.

PURE-TUBE-TECHNOLOGY

EFFECTS & AMPLIFIERS

proudly announces co-operation with the famed Electro-Harmonix. Click to see the

EH pre-announcement

http://www.puretube.com/EH-announcement.htm

tube-zippers-ann..jpg

• Members

btw: WHO took the bitching here?

(looking at your sig..., and having read
this
forum very thoroughly over the past months) (and years...)

When met with a disagreement, many will ignore the most important aspect of the debate with one or more of the following...

--deny

--ignore

--deflect

--bash the opponent personally (my favorite)

--bitch

--fuel hate

--ban (if they own the forum)

--draw support from naive backers to fuel the hate

you have qualified on basically most of these points. Anyway, i am done wasting my time. Have a nice life, Ton.

Archived