NAMMSATION: new B******** "vintage" TM delay clonED !

puretube

• Members

6. motion pictures and other audiovisual works

7. sound recordings

8. architectural works

I add photographic pictures to them, if they`re not included in 5. or 6.

(whatever source is quoted above...)

That`s what it`s all about!!!

I am not: "IP-police", but rather: "IP-owner"!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sticks and stones puretube... this "namecalling" crap is just school playground stuff, rise above it...

immitation is the purest form of flattery... or however that saying goes
:thu:

yeah: should I love this kind of flattery:
ChinaZipper???

(a nice example of Trademark violation & cloning...)

• Members

Dear Pure Tube,

Let's say I wanna buy a Worm, and want to add an expression pedal jack for the manual mode. What is the pot value of the Range knob? If you don't mind divulging!

Speaking of, I just bought an EHX HotFoot and attached it to the Range knob of the Worm while switched in manual mode :love::love::love:

I was afraid that the HotFoot was going to be mechanically inept, but I was wrong. It works fabulously. It just has to be positioned right, but it really does control the span of a pot.

I think I've found THE BEST gawdamn wah I've ever played. The sweep is absolutely immense, and the Worm's tone kills any other wah I've tried.

eaca_1.JPG

• Members

Dear Pure Tube,

Let's say I wanna buy a Worm, and want to add an expression pedal jack for the manual mode. What is the pot value of the Range knob? If you don't mind divulging!

First you`d need a WORM.

Then you`d need to open it up.

Then you`d need to disconnect the pot.

Then you could measure the value.

Then you`d see it`s just a stock thingy.

After all the troubles/times/costs that so called "Free" forum and their memberz have put me in/through,

do you really think I`d help a contributing member of those Robbing Hoodz?

(and watch him or others offering mods I taught him, afterwards?).

I do have explained such mods to real owners of a Worm, and other of my designs in the past,

but my goodwill is over, and my helpfulness ruined.

(guess by whom... :poke: )

• Members

First you`d need a WORM.

Then you`d need to open it up.

Then you`d need to disconnect the pot.

Then you could measure the value.

Then you`d see it`s just a stock thingy.

After all the troubles/times/costs that so called "Free" forum and their memberz have put me in/through,

do you really think I`d help a contributing member of those Robbing Hoodz?

(and watch him or others offering mods I taught him, afterwards?).

I do have explained such mods to real owners of a Worm, and other of my designs in the past,

but my goodwill is over, and my helpfulness ruined.

(guess by whom... :poke: )

Don't blame your bad attitude on other people. Take responsibility for your own silliness.

• Members
Glad You found a solution!

(by now you can gather what/who caused
the "Disruption"...
;)
).

Sorry not to have gotten back to you about that topic,

because of those "free" turbulences.

I'm happy not to have to mod the Worm, and mess with the original integrity of the unit. Have you tried using the HotFoot with it? It's great!!! I'm excited to try it with the Wiggler as well :thu:

• Members

All the same I'd really just like to know the pot value, or at the very least, if it's 100k or less. I just want to know if I will be able to use the Exp pedal I already have or if I will have to build a custom one, in which case it may not be worht the trouble.

Anyhow.

• Members

check out these wonderful pedals

have you actually tried any of those pedals. i want a cd400. since my cc300 is so awesome

and i heard the vt999 wasn't very good. obviously the vm1 isn't out yet

i like my vp1. but not really with guitar. sometimes i blend it in with my original signal with my boss ls-1. but otherwise it's just way too unsubtle of an effect. it sounds great with synthesizer though

• Members
All the same I'd really just like to know the pot value, or at the very least, if it's 100k or less. I just want to know if I will be able to use the Exp pedal I already have or if I will have to build a custom one, in which case it may not be worht the trouble.

Anyhow.

It's all that evil website's fault that PureTube won't help you. They're using some kind of sinister mind control that's made him this way.

After all, a freaking pot value would just give away the whole thing, wouldn't it?

:freak:

Nothing personal against PureTube, but that's complete nonsense.

Archived