NAMMSATION: new B******** "vintage" TM delay clonED !

puretube

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Speaking of, I just bought an EHX HotFoot and attached it to the Range knob of the Worm while switched in manual mode
:love:

I was afraid that the HotFoot was going to be mechanically inept, but I was wrong. It works fabulously. It just has to be positioned right, but it really does control the span of a pot.

I think I've found THE BEST gawdamn wah I've ever played. The sweep is absolutely immense, and the Worm's tone kills any other wah I've tried.

eaca_1.JPG

Mate, you are so bad....

but wow, it matches your volume/expression pedal!!! :thu::love::cool:

• Members

have you actually tried any of those pedals. i want a cd400. since my cc300 is so awesome

and i heard the vt999 wasn't very good. obviously the vm1 isn't out yet

i like my vp1. but not really with guitar. sometimes i blend it in with my original signal with my boss ls-1. but otherwise it's just way too unsubtle of an effect. it sounds great with synthesizer though

no, i just played the tu100 tuner that was traded to me and i had it rehoused in my rack. It's a surprisingly good tuner. People say behringer is cheap {censored}, but only half of that is true. They are cheap alright, but on the inside they are not {censored}. They can be drastically improved with some changes of the jacks, power switch etc. People would be stupid to not try a behringer because they are so god damn cheap.

• Members
It's all that evil website's fault that PureTube won't help you. They're using some kind of sinister mind control that's made him this way.

After all, a freaking pot value would just give away the whole thing, wouldn't it?

:freak:

Nothing personal against PureTube, but that's complete nonsense.

puretube is not nonsense, he's an ehx representative for crying out loud. They are a great company. :thu:

• Members

no, i just played the tu100 tuner that was traded to me and i had it rehoused in my rack. It's a surprisingly good tuner. People say behringer is cheap {censored}, but only half of that is true. They are cheap alright, but on the inside they are not {censored}. They can be drastically improved with some changes of the jacks, power switch etc. People would be stupid to not try a behringer because they are so god damn cheap.

can i see your rehoused tuner? maybe you can turn some of my 10 or so behringer pedals into a behringer rack?

• Members
check out these wonderful pedals

Go to B* now
vd979.jpg

He calls you
vd980.jpg

You can`t refuse
vd981.jpg

When you ain`t got nothing
vd984.jpg

You got nothing
vd986.jpg

to lose
vd988.jpg

You`re invisible now
vd991.jpg

You got no secrets
vd993.jpg

to conceal
vd994.jpg

Now tell me:
vd996.jpg

How Does It Feel?

• Members

the behringer vintage distortion is serious a TERRIBLE pedal.

its seriously the only pedal ive ever heard that obviously sucks tone in bypass. and it just doesnt sound that cool anywyas

I've never actually heard one, but I just don't understand why someone would buy one anyway, a Big Muff isn't exactly expensive is it? and there are plenty of used ones on ebay going for even less.

• Members
well everyone makes mistakes. my friends first mistake was the Behringer VD-1. Mine was the Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive.

true......

I'm trying to think what my first mistake was. The only pedal I really hated was a boss eq that was noisier than a hi-gain distortion.:freak:

• Members

this is how it looked like,

before they had to rework

the "Look":

bbmclone.jpg

:freak: it looks like a small stone.

actually that's odd, I think it looks more like a big muff now....the red writing, the black around the footswitch??

• Members

i heard the vd1 was good and the vintage tube distortion was terrible. from multiple people... weird. i've used neither

i like my behringer small stone copy though. i don't like it with guitar, but i don't really like phaser for guitar. and a lot of the time it's in my feedback loop. why buy a small stone to put in a feedback loop? wom

waste o' money

thank you behringer

• Members
right...

borey02394.jpg

whatever businessman

what kind of point is that?

if i buy a product and i'm happy with it, then who wins. well, i win. the business i'm buying from also wins.

if i go and buy a 25-40 dollar pedal and i get home and have a great time with it. great. perfect. why would anyone want to prove to me it's not good.

i could go break a couple of my boss pedals and take a picture of it and it would look just as sad as that picture, but why would i do that? doesn't even make any sense.

i make experimental music, and behringer pedals are easier to deal with when i'm experimenting. they are light weight. easy to switch around cause they are mostly all the same size. and if i get sick of one, i could throw it in the corner for a while and i don't need to feel obligated to either use it or sell it.

oh, and i see a behringer tremolo in there. GREAT sounding tremolo. i sold it though because i liked the stereo pulsar just a lilll bit more.

• Members
I'm happy not to have to mod the Worm, and mess with the original integrity of the unit. Have you tried using the HotFoot with it? It's great!!! I'm excited to try it with the Wiggler as well
:thu:

No, I don`t have a HOT FOOT or a 3rd HAND,
but I sure tried the Tube Zipper, Worm, and Hot Tubes with customized expression-pedals...

BTW: have you seen what Bieke has dug up from the NAMM-show:
Ebrey`s "PEDALFLEX"?
very interesting...

• Members
can i see your rehoused tuner? maybe you can turn some of my 10 or so behringer pedals into a behringer rack?

here you go.
I needed a cheap usable tuner and didn't want to waste a whole 1u on a tuner, so i got a tu100 for free from a forumite and rehoused it. I was really surprised how good the tu100 was. It's a cheap piece of {censored}, but on the inside it' really all good. The response time was good as the boss, sensitive, and it seem accurate enough. So it's a keeper for me.

2329653298_55f9e7de24.jpg

• Members
here you go.

I needed a cheap usable tuner and didn't want to waste a whole 1u on a tuner, so i got a tu100 for free from a forumite and rehoused it. I was really surprised how good the tu100 was. It's a cheap piece of {censored}, but on the inside it' really all good. The response time was good as the boss, sensitive, and it seem accurate enough. So it's a keeper for me.

2329653298_55f9e7de24.jpg

that is very sexy

Archived