Pedal Collection Pics (post them)

Johansolo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice kit, I had both that boost and that fulldrive 2 and miss them. Also have an upgraded champ 600 I have made a few mods/alterations to.

Have you tried "daisy chaining" one output of the champ as a boost into a Princeton, or vice versa?

Here's mine. Minus my Sparkle Drive that's on loan to my dad.

What's not on my board...

Non-board%20pedals.jpg

And what's on my board.

Pedalboard%20and%20Amps.jpg

• Members

Nice kit, I had both that boost and that fulldrive 2 and miss them. Also have an upgraded champ 600 I have made a few mods/alterations to.

Have you tried "daisy chaining" one output of the champ as a boost into a Princeton, or vice versa?

Thanks man! No, I can't say that I have. I'd be afraid I'd let the smoke out of one of them! :lol:

Well, the Princeton has a boost built in, so I haven't bothered yet. I currently use the Champ 600 and a really old Silvertone 1331 combo in stereo run off of my TC Electronics pedal. My main tone is from the Princeton, (run out of the second output on the Boss RE -20) and it's being run through a 2x12 cab that's out of the picture to the right.

Since I'm not currently gigging, this setup really floats my boat. :)

• Members

Here's mine. Minus my Sparkle Drive that's on loan to my dad.

What's not on my board...

Non-board%20pedals.jpg

And what's on my board.

Pedalboard%20and%20Amps.jpg

Super cool man but do you really prefer the malekko trem over the supa-trem? Or as I'm guessing it's just a size issue. I have never played either pedal.

• Members

Super cool man but do you really prefer the malekko trem over the supa-trem? Or as I'm guessing it's just a size issue. I have never played either pedal.

Size issue. With my current band, I've never needed the bells and whistles of the Supa-Trem for live use. Both sound great, and the Malekko will cop a decent facsimile of the fender trem and more for my live stuff where I use my Marshall amp. I just use the Supa-Trem for recording ATM.

• Members

Thanks man! No, I can't say that I have. I'd be afraid I'd let the smoke out of one of them!
:lol:

Well, the Princeton has a boost built in, so I haven't bothered yet. I currently use the Champ 600 and a really old Silvertone 1331 combo in stereo run off of my TC Electronics pedal. My main tone is from the Princeton, (run out of the second output on the Boss RE -20) and it's being run through a 2x12 cab that's out of the picture to the right.

Since I'm not currently gigging, this setup really floats my boat.
:)

Very cool. I meant the preamp out, not the power amp btw.

Archived