OT: Ally Bella

goodhonk

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone wanting to know the story, im going to post it here.

Alyssa is {censored}ing violent, she would hit me and lock me and bathrooms. 2 weeks ago she hit me in the face. I told her she should go for her moms for the night. She didnt go easy and dragged it out and made everything worse.

We are really good friends with a forumite on facebook and we all text and be friends. Well she mistook his kindness to her for a crush and was trying to go up and see him. With this new found plan in line she came to my house, left me crying, not giving a single {censored}, then went on to see if she could go live with him.

He told me of this bull{censored} she was trying to commit, realizing she had no one now, she started calling me non stop and harassing everyone i know, including him.

I had to change my number, she dragged everything out as long as {censored}ing possible. I am the {censored}ing saint in all of this i treated her like a {censored}ing queen. I made her quit her {censored}ty minimum wage job and made her take a way better paying job with way more {censored}ing opportunities. She came back and took MY {censored}ING CAT, MY GOD DAMN CAT.

Then, she came back a second time making herself throw up all over my god damn door, The police were called. They told me i could arrest her, i said, no, she just got a new job i dont want to {censored} it up. She writes me emails every single {censored}ing day, WHY THE {censored} WOULD I TAKE U BACK AFTER ALL THIS {censored}

WORST OF ALL, SHES TRYING TO TAKE ALL MY STUDIO GEAR AND RECORDING EQUIPMENT LIKE A {censored}ING TAKE BACKER. It's god damn bull{censored}. This is my life guys, and now its on public display. The only reason i included it is becuz all the times i said that it was the best compressor(it is) im just giving a reason for getting rid of it.

{censored} all of you.

and on top of this, she still comes to my {censored}ing house every day, and gets every chance to talk to me, i have been so {censored}ing relaxed about this {censored}, im {censored}ing done. I wont feel bad getting u {censored}ing arrested

• Members

Here is what I told some other people

It was the 18th. I came home from work and immediately hopped onto the laptop. Steven wanted attention and to play CoD, but i wanted to relax on the laptop for a bit

lahvyou: After a few minutes, he got mad and said nevermind and went on playing CoD. I got off a few minutes after that to give him attention, but he started ignoring me,

lahvyou: I got pretty angry because I knew I had done the same thing to him and felt bad, so I was tryng to make up for it.

lahvyou: He went to play guitar, still ignoring me, so, being the stupid bitch I am, I {censored}ed with his volume knob. He did not like that. At all.

lahvyou: He got up and left the house.

lahvyou: Came back a few minutes later, still ignoring me.

lahvyou: I kept {censored}ing with his volume knob

lahvyou: He got so pissed

lahvyou: He threw me on the bed and yelled at me. I immediately started crying

lahvyou: He went and got his mom

lahvyou: And she started yelling at me to stop messing with him

lahvyou: They both were yelling at me. When people yell at me, I shut down. I can't handle it. His mom was yelling at me to leave, because Steven and I needed some space

lahvyou: I kept crying

lahvyou: She kept yelling

lahvyou: Finally Steven fake called the cops and I got really pissed off

lahvyou: Sort of shoved him into a wall. But not too hard, because I'm weak

lahvyou: Packed up my laptop and left

lahvyou: Went to my grandparents

lahvyou: Started talking to someone on the forum

lahvyou: By this time, Steven had already dumped me

lahvyou: So, I was sad, telling the forum person what happened. He was being nice to me

lahvyou: I started flirting with him. I feel really bad about this, but he had told me that he liked me (I bet Steven didn't know this), blah blah blah

lahvyou: Note that he lives near the NY area and I live in FL. I never thought anything would happen between him and I

lahvyou: So anyway, went to work the next day, forum guy texted me all day, flirting, etc. And I was flirting back because I was a heartbroken girl.

lahvyou: And he was being nice

lahvyou: Anyway, after work, I went back to the house to get my clothes.

lahvyou: Steven started crying, telling me that he loved me and didn't want to have to see me with another guy.

lahvyou: I told him that I didn't want to get back together (a lie) and that I was probably going to move out of state (sort of a lie, because I hate FL and have always wanted to move out)

lahvyou: He kept crying, so I hugged him, told him that I did love him and to let it all out

lahvyou: And he said that he didn't want to, that he just wanted me to leave. He didn't want me to see him cry.

lahvyou: I kissed him on the forehead, told him that I would always love him, and went back to my grandparents.

lahvyou: IM'd forum guy on facebook. Was crying and {censored} because it really hurt me to do that and I regretted it immediately.

lahvyou: Got a txt from Steven saying "I know what you're up to" and "Thanks for making this breakup so much easier". Apparently, he asked forum guy if he was "taking his girlfriend away from him" and forum guy told him literally every single thing we talked about

lahvyou: So, after that, everything started going downhill.

lahvyou: I went to give Steven the guitar I bought that weekend, because I didn't want to play anymore. He took it and gave me a few hugs, saying that he was starting to forgive me.

lahvyou: And then suddenly, he started being an asshole to me.

lahvyou: I went back again to get some mail and my cat and got really sick outside his house, because I hadn't eaten in two days.

lahvyou: And he called the cops on me and had a trespassing warrant put against me.

lahvyou: And I guess that's pretty much it.

lahvyou: Now he has another girlfriend, which is so god damn painful.

lahvyou: I love him so much. I don' want this to be happening...

lahvyou: *don't

lahvyou: I guess, I'm acting a little bit crazy, but Steven and I were engaged and loved each other very much, so this is really hurtful to me. :[

lahvyou: I feel bad about this whole situation and I apologized to him a million times about it and told him how much I love him. He means the world to me. I don't want to lose him forever.

lahvyou: All I can do now is hope for the best. Or hope that someone will beat it into his brain that he's doing something stupid by treating me this way. He and I fought, sure, but it was never that bad. And not that often. I feel like I won't move on from this, because I feel deep down that he and I are really, truly meant for each other.

• Members

Can I just say that the cat I took? My name is on her paperwork. She is my cat. Steven took his other cat to the SPCA. He didn't want her.

And the stuff about the recording gear? I was going to take it to be a bitch, but i let him keep all that stuff because I know he's trying to make it as a musician. I was looking out for him.

• Members

Yeah, but we loved each other. It was the right thing to do at the time.

That's what all the kids think. But don't really understand adult love. Erich Fromm's book, The Art of Loving, should be required reading for everyone. Relationships last when couples know how to fight with each other productively, and work through problems. High drama and rash decisions are for kids.

• Members

not to hard my ass i had a huge {censored}ing welt on my arm, u shoved me into a {censored}ing corner

Steven, I apologized a million times for what I did.

And don't act like you never hit me either. I had bruises for days on my arm when you grabbed me and shoved me against the wall. I forgave you, I was never mad for that. You cried about it and felt bad every day, just like I am right now.

• Members

I am sorry Steven. Can't you see that?

i despise you for everything you are. i can't believe this is what it has come to. You couldnt back off like an adult, or at least try to act like one. I'm disappointed in you. You realize i have to leave here now. I hate these people but i still consider them to be friends and {censored} etc. You have embarrassed me to no end. I figured i should @ least tell my side of the story. but whatever. Goodbye everyone.

Archived