2008 Battle of the Boards - PRE-ENTRY/REGISTRATION

Bill Cosby

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm on record that I still don't understand the point of this competition, but {censored} it, I love gatherings! Put me down for budget board (though I think this category is going to get a bit sketchy - I just know someone is going to have a Mayo on their board and be like "What? I paid 50 bucks for it.")

• Members

I'm on record that I still don't understand the point of this competition, but {censored} it, I love gatherings! Put me down for budget board (though I think this category is going to get a bit sketchy - I just know someone is going to have a Mayo on their board and be like "What? I paid 50 bucks for it.")

last november i got a mayo on the bay for $90 :poke: shazam.

• Members

having everyone able to vote kind of takes care of this problem. would you vote for someone who felt the need to cheat in a contest that's meant to be just for fun?

• Members
question: is an actual pedal
board
required? or can I stick em on a rug (which is what I usually do)? my setup changes in size frequently enough that it's wasteful for me to buy a fixed-size thing to put them on.
:)

I think your avatar matches quite nicely your written word.

Archived