Bill Cosby

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
haha have fun with this guys.

oh yeah i have a question.

is it cool if i enter my own board?

i wont be able to win anything, i would just like to see what the voters think of my board compared to others.

I don't have a problem, seeing as relatives/workers are ineligible or such... :cop:

Plus, I wanna see what your board is like. Are you gonna post pics of the winning board at the end?

• Members
I don't have a problem, seeing as relatives/workers are ineligible or such...
:cop:

Plus, I wanna see what your board is like. Are you gonna post pics of the winning board at the end?

yeah man, im going to post a thread of all the winning boards, and have Phil decide which one wins bragging rights. Should be fun :cop:

• Members

What's the deal with Budget Board? Is it judged by how much you paid for the pedal or how much the pedal was when new? I didn't buy any of my pedals new and only one of them cost me over $100. If it's decided by how much you paid, count me in.

Also, what's the pedal count limit on the budget category?

• Members

What's the deal with Budget Board? Is it judged by how much you paid for the pedal or how much the pedal was when new? I didn't buy any of my pedals new and only one of them cost me over $100. If it's decided by how much you paid, count me in.

Edit: How much you paid.

• Members

Its based on what you paid and the overall usefulness of the board.

There really isnt a limit on the number of pedals, just how ever many you feel is necessary to win. Just dont go OTT and you'll be good.

• Members

no takers for the boutique? sheesh...i might just have to do it.

I was on the fence as to whether I should go small or boutique. Most of my stuff is boutique, but there isn't a ton of it because I don't need a ton of stuff for what I do. I guess we'll have to see how that goes.

• Members

I was on the fence as to whether I should go small or boutique. Most of my stuff is boutique, but there isn't a ton of it because I don't need a ton of stuff for what I do. I guess we'll have to see how that goes.

If no one enters boutique I may change my entry to that and win by forfeit:thu:

Archived