catalinbread belle epoch

dkonesky

• Members

yeah...

A used el cap is about $250. The BE is 200.

The cap has the feature you need.

I'd imagine if cbread had tap, it'd cost more money.

$50 bucks more, you get what you need. Why would you buy something that dosen't do what you need it to do? Fifty bucks is fifty bucks, i get that. So, if we're saving money, why not wait until, the OMG new thing! Settles down, save even more cash?

I dunno...

• Members

Yeah fiftys not much. ultimately i gave up the tap since I've already got the BE otw. but i think the BE will serve me better in other ways. or at least i hope. I'm a big fan of CB.

Shamefully...or maybe a credit to andy...but those pgs demos are half of what sells me things. i bought the newer russian muff bc he played i think i lost my headache. now he plays that dk song. police truck i think

• Members

Yeah, just curious there was a big blow out on the gear page about that echorec not having tap tempo. I just don't get why it isn't easier to purchase the thing with the feature you need. But if i ask that over there, you're some sort of trolling ****. I thought nick of cb's reaction to the tap tempo uproar was pretty funny. Good on them to staying with their vision.

• Members

Yeah? Chodes. haha that makes me laugh. nicks awesome. same dude from the vids right? But yeah. i mean, personally, taps not make or break considering the quality. obviously strymons got quality on deck. something about this particular pedal tho made me want it besides typical functionally. cuz really a tap tempi is still like bottom of the totem for a delay. its just nice. like a gps or tv or something in a car

• Members

9520575 wrote:

Yeah, just curious there was a big blow out on the gear page about that echorec not having tap tempo. I just don't get why it isn't easier to purchase the thing with the feature you need. But if i ask that over there, you're some sort of trolling ****. I thought nick of cb's reaction to the tap tempo uproar was pretty funny. 

The issue with it not replicating the swell mode was a bummer too. 

Archived