mikeyen

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
  • Members
  • Members

I am looking for the "Stairway To Heaven" backing track that has everything in it except the vocal and the solo guitar in the end. So far the tracks I have found did not have the guitar in the beginning and also had a click track. I was wondering if anybody could point me to the track that has the intro guitar as well (-vocal and solo). Thanks much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Roccaforte Amps

I can do it for you, but its gonna be a while.

Doug

Thanks for the offer, Doug. I actually already did it myself (the gig I needed it for was last night). But if you could do it in your spare time that would be awesome - I still would like to have it. My version is certainly lacking the authenticity - since it was one of those songs you are absolutely not allowed to play in a guitar store, I have never bothered to learn it properly. :) I was recording it Friday night and discovered that I did the picking pattern on the acoustic part backwards. And I've been playing this tune for like 20 years! :eek: Also the drums on mine came out of my Korg Triton and they sound a bit too keyboard-esque. So yes, there is no rush anymore, but if you could do it when you get a chance, I would be thrilled to have it (PM me if you do). Thanks much.

• Members
Originally posted by eightball2

anyone have "flirtin with disaster" backing or just the keyboard backing of "wont get fooled again" yeah I know its a long long shot.....
:cool:

two killer songs.........when I wa living in Shrevport la. we ded acouple of Point Blank songs "Mean to your Queenie" and "Nicole"
if you're not familiar with Point Blank, there were a texas band back in the Early 80's. They had a left handed guitar playey who played the 3 pickup LP through a couple of 100 watt stacks (guys name is Rusty Burns). He didn't have a hair on his had, but he freaking burn that LP up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived