One of HENDRIX MARSHALLS up for sale on EBAY !!!!

Dr. Tweedbucket

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by ptah

This thread is so full of stupidy it's {censored}ing incredible, it's like every single one of the biggest retards that read this forum posted the dumbest thing he could think of in this one thread.

Welcome aboard.

• Members
Originally posted by gdwill2u

Originally posted by gdwill2u

Probably belonged to Jimi.

Probably!!!!!

Why not wait until is it verified then sell it for ten times as much.

Why? the obvious answer is:

it's a fake, this clown wants to sell it quick before it is debunked.

Oh, and he has not committed fraud because he admits he does not know for sure if it is genuine.

I wonder if the bidders are real.

This is probably a scam.
:rolleyes:
[/quote

I posted this before reading the whole thread, now I suspect someone at Marshall called this guy and said they would expose him if he refused to hand the amp over for indentification.

BUSTED....

The guy got some cheap exposure for his band, maybe that was the gig all along.

I still say the amp ain't the real thing, why did he hold it for over 30 years? Why didn't he authenticate it first before he tried to sell it?

Bang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by DRIVING FORCE

a picture of Hendrix using the Amp has now been put on the website

www.dfuk.org.uk

very cool and congrats on owning a piece of history :)

any idea if marshall will release copies of the amp? They say in their website that they would if demand was high enough. I hope they will release some kind of JTM100 replica?

• Members

very cool and congrats on owning a piece of history

Thanks, it is a priveledge but unfortunately something which will have to come to an end..... we have to sell it.

we cant afford to keep it now!

i know the answer to your other question but i'm afraid i cannot answer it. i think it speaks for itself really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by DRIVING FORCE

Many people have been asking for the internal pictures of the amp to be put up.... this has now been done and they are available on our site then follow the links......

nice - have you got any pics of the one marshall made ie the copy?? Did they scruff the copy up to look the same or is it just internally similar??

• Members

i havent got any pictures of that one yet.... we have only had it a few days!
the replica is internally exact with specially made parts from the original manufacturers and the box is new. it doesent matter what you do the the outside to try and make it look like old, it just isnt..... much better to be a nice shiny new version which has Jimi's Favourite tone as new. it is F*****G Awesome!

• Members

Sorry, I'm a latecomer to this whole event, but what ended up happening with the sale? Did someone end up buying it, or does the owner who's had it for many years still have it? Why is the owner using eBay? This is an item for Christie's or something.

Archived