3 Clips, 3 Diezels

Duesentrieb

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Maybe some might be still interested in this . . . . .
:)

Dude. your far too modest.

Presonally I can't decide which I like better.
the Herbi or the Duesentrieb

the Duesentrieb has a bit of a haunting vibe to me.. mabye it is just suited to the darkness of the song.

oh 3rd would be the Vh4
and last would be the Einstein

great job.. need to hear more.

Brae

• Members

OK guys, before I go on vacation here`s a little crap playing. You know that I`m not the best player around, but I was thinking that some might be interested in a comparison between VH4, Einstein and Herbert. The Herbert clip was recorded last year and thru a cab, the new clips thru Palmer/Marshall emulators - of course that makes a difference, also the software is different. Anyway - at least it might give you an idea about the voicings of the lead channels. All pots noon except master.

Here we go

VH4 lead

Einstein lead

Herbert lead

Olaf
:)

edit: a bit out of the competition - Duesentrieb Phyton
:D
Phyton lead

Nice! My fav of the Diezel's in order were VH4, Herbert and Einstein. I'm ignoring all posts about the Phyton. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Eternal_idol

Dude. your far too modest.

Presonally I can't decide which I like better.

the Herbi or the Duesentrieb

the Duesentrieb has a bit of a haunting vibe to me.. mabye it is just suited to the darkness of the song.

oh 3rd would be the Vh4

and last would be the Einstein

great job.. need to hear more.

Brae

I would record more, but unfortunately the VH4 is back at "the master", Herbie is back in the rehearsal room, just 5 lonely ampheads sitting in my house now :D Einstein, Phyton, SLO (DIY), Diezel-Krampe and a Sound City.

• Members

Just kidding of course.

Herbert for me listening to those clips. No idea why Einstein doesn`t sound as good, cause normally I can`t decide which to use where . . .
The VH4 is still killer with all these features. Man, that channel 2, which I hardly used when I had mine, rocks so hard . . .
I need them all :D:D:D

• Members

Just kidding of course.

Herbert for me listening to those clips. No idea why Einstein doesn`t sound as good, cause normally I can`t decide which to use where . . .

The VH4 is still killer with all these features. Man, that channel 2, which I hardly used when I had mine, rocks so hard . . .

I need them all
:D
:D:D

you know what Olaf, I cannot decide between the 3 Diezels at all. I'm sure it depends which way the wind is blowing :)

• 7 months later...

Archived