What do you drive?

jcourtjr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jase2677

Supercharge it and it will be about a GTP....Remember to take toilet paper!!!

hell man, i don't need to supercharge it. bone stock i do at least 100 on the interstate, running max 2400-2500 rpm, when it redlines at 6500, and it feels like i'm doing 50. it only has 34k miles on it, and runs like the proverbial top.

• Members

Originally posted by Code-001

LOL. Not quite.... An F430 will outhandle it and can pull better 1/4 mile times.

Way to go there comparing a new F430 to a car that came out 5 years ago :rolleyes: . Why not compare it to the new Z06 which totally kills it. 1.02 lateral Gs and a 11.5 at 128 quarter mile time stock....sorry an F430 isnt keeping up with that at all.

• Members

Originally posted by MarkSimpson

A very well maintained `89 RX-7 GTU with 186K miles.

Next spring I'm gonna sell it to get one of these:

1990RHMiatasilver4.jpg

And then drop a supercharger into it.

Are you on crack man? I have an 87 TII RX7 with plenty o' mods and used to own an 87 N/A. The Miata is a chick car...stick with the rotory powah!

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by kh24

Way to go there comparing a new F430 to a car that came out 5 years ago
:rolleyes:
. Why not compare it to the new Z06 which totally kills it. 1.02 lateral Gs and a 11.5 at 128 quarter mile time stock....sorry an F430 isnt keeping up with that at all.

Dude, don't go bashing me! I like your car! The F430 can hit that same time too in the 1/4 with a good driver and it can hit 1.3 Gs. On top of this, your car is NOT a new Z06. Want me to compare it with a car of your year? Ferrari Challenge Stradale does low 12s stock, weighs 2601 lbs and will also outhandle you. I'M NOT SAYING YOUR CAR IS BAD! I NEVER DID! I am, however, rebuttling that "Ferrari Slayer" statment.

• Members

Originally posted by Code-001

Dude, don't go bashing me! I like your car! The F430 can hit that same time too in the 1/4 with a good driver and it can hit 1.3 Gs. On top of this, your car is NOT a new Z06. Want me to compare it with a car of your year? Ferrari Challenge Stradale does low 12s stock, weighs 2601 lbs and will also outhandle you. I'M NOT SAYING YOUR CAR IS BAD! I NEVER DID! I am, however, rebuttling that "Ferrari Slayer" statment.

Well it slays most ferrari's, for a car that retails under 100k thats is INSANE!

• Members

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Got it new in '93. I'll drive the {censored}er until the wheels fall off.

Great in the snow, in the mountains, I can easily fit 2-4x12 cabs in the back with enough room left for all the other gear I need.

I want the new 2006 V8 Grand Cherokee with the smokin' big-block V8, but since I just spent $2800 on an amp, it will have to wait.

• Members

Originally posted by Def_Pearl_Pilot

I have a 2000 Grand Prix GT and I hate it. I've never been totally happy with it but now the gas mileage is atrocious. But it's paid for and I don't really drive that much so there is no point in getting a different car, unless I go Hybrid.

Just to throw this out there...a car should never develop bad milage unless you have a bad O2 sensor, bad spark plugs, or low compression really. Just a few things you might check.

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by OverDriven

Just to throw this out there...a car should never develop bad milage unless you have a bad O2 sensor, bad spark plugs, or low compression really. Just a few things you might check.

-Joe

Or if the tune is off and/or emissions devices are turned off (the EGR).

• Members

Well Maintainted and Heavily Modified 97 Ford Explorer Sport

Upper and lower billet Grills

Custom molded mustang gt hoodscoop

shaved tailgate

HID Lights

Lowered 3 inchs

Edelbrock IAS shocks

Larger swaybars

20x9 inch chrome wheels

Shiftkit and stall speed converter

Cold air intake

Custom Programmed superchip

Custom stainless exhaust system with long tube headers, hi flow cats, and a magnaflow muffler

Pioneer dvd and navigation system

Full JL audio System

JL 6 channel amp

JL Xr components up front

JL coaxils in the rear

JL 10w1v2 stealth box in the back

Picss Below

Archived