What do you drive?

jcourtjr

• Members

2001 Chrysler 300M....Its a fun car to drive and does decent on gas....I am going to hop it up alittle when i get some dough

1990 Ford E350 Econoline van with a thirsty 351W in it :eek:

sometimes I drive my GF's Suburu Outback Impreza....AWD in the winter is pretty awesome.

I still have a 400HP Chevy 355 ci V8 waiting to drop in something. :cool:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Code-001

Dude, don't go bashing me! I like your car! The F430 can hit that same time too in the 1/4 with a good driver and it can hit 1.3 Gs. On top of this, your car is NOT a new Z06. Want me to compare it with a car of your year? Ferrari Challenge Stradale does low 12s stock, weighs 2601 lbs and will also outhandle you. I'M NOT SAYING YOUR CAR IS BAD! I NEVER DID! I am, however, rebuttling that "Ferrari Slayer" statment.

The Enzo doesnt even pull 1.3gs and if we are talking about what times cars can hit with good drives then a stock 02 z06 could do 11.7 with a good driver. I've done it myself many times. A Stradale doesnt really count either. That things not a street car. If you compared it to a normal 360 though, that would be fair. I think Ferrari slayer accurately describes the Z06 but of course I am biased with my 4 years of Z06 ownership and 9600 fun filled miles ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Robotechnology

KH24, you wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of Troy that also owns a red '02 Z06 in central jersey as well. His also runs 10's. I used to work with him.

Yes I do know Troy. He's a great guy. He got all the same work done to his car that I have done. He had me come up to the porsche dealership so he could get a ride in my car before he decided to get the same package done. He was nice enough to let me test drive a 911 turbo for coming up that way.

Archived