What do you drive?

jcourtjr

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by kh24

02 Corvette Z06....bought it new back in 2001. only have 9600 miles on it and its plenty modded. Runs mid 10s all NA. If anyone else is into vettes, im kh24 on the corvetteforum also and have quite the rep over there.

kh24sig.jpg

corvette003.jpg

Sweet Jesus! a 10 second Z06! You are my Hero :thu:

Here is my humble addition,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Dew_Riffic/Picture014.jpg

1994 Honda Prelude SRV, Got her into the 14's, not bad for stock :cool:

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by kh24

02 Corvette Z06....bought it new back in 2001. only have 9600 miles on it and its plenty modded. Runs mid 10s all NA. If anyone else is into vettes, im kh24 on the corvetteforum also and have quite the rep over there.

kh24sig.jpg

corvette003.jpg

Corvettes are for hicks

• Members

2002 white Pontiac Grand Am GT-1. loaded to the gills, i love the thing, and it will flat out FLY if i wanted it to. it's the only car i've ever had that wasn't a piece of {censored}. i just wish the tires weren't almost $150 apiece. but i had to get it, b/c i loved the way it looked, and i could FINALLY afford to get a car that wasn't ugly and/or old...

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by Murdoch7621

2002 white Pontiac Grand Am GT-1. loaded to the gills, i love the thing, and it will flat out FLY if i wanted it to. it's the only car i've ever had that wasn't a piece of {censored}. i just wish the tires weren't almost $150 apiece. but i had to get it, b/c i loved the way it looked, and i could FINALLY afford to get a car that wasn't ugly and/or old...

Supercharge it and it will be about a GTP....Remember to take toilet paper!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Dew_Riffic

Judging by his comments he is a retard. The Corvette Z06 is one of the greatest American made cars ever made.

Its basicly a Ferrari slayer strait from the factory
:love:

LOL. Not quite.... An F430 will outhandle it and can pull better 1/4 mile times.

Archived