OT: Funny Americans part 2

Negative K3 fan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!!!

Shows how much we care about Europe apparently.

"Oh yeah Jane, the riots are.... Eh, somewhere around this general place. Who really knows. On the more PRESSING and IMPORTANT news front - an Amber alert has been issued for a missing Yorkie terrier last seen in the Brentwood Estates area...."

• Members
Originally posted by shredhead666

LMAO!!!

"Oh yeah Jane, the riots are.... Eh, somewhere around this general place. Who really knows. On the more PRESSING and IMPORTANT news front - an Amber alert has been issued for a missing Yorkie terrier last seen in the Brentwood Estates area...."

That's moe like it. Who cares about france anyway? All they're good for is the fries. :p

• Members
Originally posted by xiwiwix

I don't get it???

:confused:

Whats wrong with it?

I believe I saw that live on CNN the other day.

Take Care

:rolleyes::eek::D

strasbourg appears to be in austria or southern germany (it's meant to be in france)

and toulouse appears to be in italy or switzerland (again, meant to be in france)

and the other towns are out by quite a bit too (but luckily still seem to be kind of in france...)

• Members
Originally posted by shredhead666

LMAO!!!

m/:freak:m/

LMFAO, yo!

:thu:

Archived