Looks like Tookie got the needle

dreamspace

• Members

Originally posted by EvanS

and I'm not at all sure the death penalty is warranted except in the most extreme cases...

Don't you think killing four people in cold blood is a bit extreme? Hell yeah he deserved to die. Put yourself in the shoes of the families that lost members to this son of a bitch.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Caulk Rocket

I wish everyone would stop acting like they are Mother{censored}ing Theresa because they're an American, and then go on to bash EVERYONE.

I believe it was the German guy who started attacking us in this thread. Now if the title of the thread was "America is the greatest" maybe you would have a point. All we were doing was defending our country for the sake of the argument.

• Members

Originally posted by bstaley

I believe it was the German guy who started attacking us in this thread. Now if the title of the thread was "America is the greatest" maybe you would have a point. All we were doing was defending our country for the sake of the argument.

It is easy to defend America without bashing everyone else. Loving America doesn't mean anyone has to be xenophobic.

• Members
Originally posted by Caulk Rocket

It is easy to defend America without bashing everyone else. Loving America doesn't mean anyone has to be xenophobic.

Of course it does. A real American hates everyone that isn't English-speaking white middle class, you Commie!

( :D )

• Members

Well I do think some of the european posters said hateful things, and I do have problems with the way they run things over there as well having problems with my own government. When people bring up the Nazis, the argument is over and in the toilet. My main gripe with most of Europe is that they don't have free speech like we do (hate speech laws, almost happening here in America anyway). We're pretty bad with censorship, they can be worse.

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Sure he did. DP is in the UN and EU understanding a violation of the human rights, so Arnold is guilty.

Why should we have different values when it comes to the Gov of Cali or the Ayatollja of Antalya, Turkey - who have serious problems to join the EU because of HR violations.

You are constantly mocking about that, but your hypocrite government loves to see US bases in their country.
:rolleyes:

no he didn't. He had nothing to do with Tookie's conviction and death sentence. That would be the court. And the jury. Are they criminals in your eye too? Of course they are.

There is a distinct difference between exterminating people, aka Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein, and finding murderers guilty in a court of law and executing them. It is not a human rights violation and the UN's inability to seperate the two simply proves once again their utter uselessness. Your allegation is patently absurd. The idea that Arnold would be tried for human rights violations is laughable. I'll bet you a gazzillion dollars it never happens. Got it right here in my pocket, yup, one gazzillion dollars! Wanna bet?

• Members

Originally posted by Jack Luminous

I don't care about tookie. It's not about tookie at all, but about death penalty. I didn't lose any argument because there is no argument here. All civilized countries around the world have settled the issue. Why the US stays behind is quite the mystery for a lot of people, not a few.

well, the answer is obvious, isn't it, Jack? Stinking Americans are goddamned uncivilized. Unlike Europeans who are oh-so civilized. Gotcha'. That point is clear in your argument. You've said it more than once now. I do wonder though, the families of the victims who waited 26 years and asked Arnold NOT to step in the way of justice for their dead family members, are they uncivilized?

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

You americans sucks definitly. But probably that's not a news for ya. The whole world is laughing about the stupid american folk.

I would say we practice these methods of killing people some hundred years ago. And thats time were you mentaly live.

Good luck.

You sound intelligent. Stupid Falco-listening, Bratwurst-Eating, Loehenbrau-Drinking, Lierderhoesen-Wearing Kraut.

• Members

. . . how comes that the murder rate didn't change after "performing" DP again back in 1976/77 ? . . .

who cares. This "deterance" argument is a real laugher. Did NOT having the death penalty stop the killing before 1977? Nope. Same killing without. So I'll take killing them so they can't kill again over jailing them so that people like Micheal Doo-kakas can let them out to kill/rape/steal again.

• Members
Originally posted by BerkleeBill

(tongue firmly planted in cheek, then sing with irreverence...)

Ding Dong! The Nig is dead. Which ole Nig? The Big Ole Nig!

Ding Dong! The Big Ole Nig is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Big Ole Nig is dead.

He's gone where the goblins go,

Below - below - below.

Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let them know

The Big Ole Nig is dead!

:wave:

:D

• Members

Yeah, thats true.

You do care more about some burning cars in french banlieus, thats true.

Hey, why do you give a {censored} what we do in the US. Do you plan on moving here?

By the way, maybe you should worry more about your country. Isn't your unemployment rate around 11.0%? And anti-semitism on the rise? :eek:

• Members

Sure he did. He is guilty of "unterlassene Hilfeleistung". Babelfish that.

no thanx. Care to take me up on that bet, Olaf? My advice to you is don't hold your breath waiting for Arnold to be tried for human rights violations. Which reminds me, you think the UN will ever get around to indicting Saddam for human rights violations? They haven't even done that yet, but you think they will try Arnold for it? Another profound example of the utter confusion of liberal crusaders. HA HA HA, thanx for the laugh, it's early, I needed one.

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

What? Never heard about it. There is definitly NO rise of anti-semitism!

"definately"? Are you paying attention at all? You country is the birthplace of anti-semitism in the 20th Century. It is the birthplace of the skinheads, a-member them? They are still there. Sure, lots of Germans make a lot of noise in outrage to try to mask the problem and pretened it doesn't exist(like you are doing here). It does. Stop being so impressed with yourself. You think that a mere 75 years after Hitler and friends exterminated 10 million Jews that anti-semitism is gone if Germany? PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

• Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

"definately"? Are you paying attention at all? You country is the birthplace of anti-semitism in the 20th Century. It is the birthplace of the skinheads, a-member them? They are still there. Sure, lots of Germans make a lot of noise in outrage to try to mask the problem and pretened it doesn't exist(like you are doing here). It does. Stop being so impressed with yourself. You think that a mere 75 years after Hitler and friends exterminated 10 million Jews that anti-semitism is gone if Germany? PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

Have you ever been to Germany recently ?

Archived