Dave Mustaine

MattACaster

• Members
Originally posted by JimAnsell

but hes a total dick as soon as he gets on stage.

i don't know why.

cuz he's drunk when he's on stage.

remember metallica kicked him out cuz he was a violent drunk and they were happy drunks....:confused:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by noseminer

for those who havnt seen it, really cool video, they really tore it up back in 1990...

That was badass....actually the part I enjoyed the most was the "unplugged" version of Lucretia.

I think they were way cooler when they all Jacksons....looking at the Sharkfin inlays light up on the stage was just cool......and I miss seeing Marty with a Jackson Kelly.

• Members

Originally posted by ranalli

That was badass....actually the part I enjoyed the most was the "unplugged" version of Lucretia.

I think they were way cooler when they all Jacksons....looking at the Sharkfin inlays light up on the stage was just cool......and I miss seeing Marty with a Jackson Kelly.

+1

• Members
Originally posted by LedZep77

Thats an awesome video.

I agree. Nick Menza was just a great drummer back in the day. He actually was supposed to play drums on Megadeth's latest tour, but supposedly he didn't have the chops for the gig anymore. :(

• Members
Originally posted by noseminer

for those who havnt seen it, really cool video, they really tore it up back in 1990...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2493656278838230696&q=megadeth

"Classic" lineup my ass :)

Gar and Chris Poland will always be the "Classic" lineup to me.

That said, cool vid.

Dave seems to be the kind of guy that it really depends on the mood the day you meet him. I think overall he's a pretty cool guy, but he has definite opinions, big moods swings, and no tolerance for bull{censored}.

• Members
Originally posted by DeathMonkey

"Classic" lineup my ass
:)

Gar and Chris Poland will always be the "Classic" lineup to me.

That said, cool vid.

Dave seems to be the kind of guy that it really depends on the mood the day you meet him. I think overall he's a pretty cool guy, but he has definite opinions, big moods swings, and no tolerance for bull{censored}.

Yeah, The Chris, Gar lineup was the classic lineup to me too, they were my favourite Megadeth lineup. But the Marty Nick lineup was most popular, and Megadeth released the most albums under it.

Archived