Ideas/suggestions for a Tatoo on the forearm?

rcervera

• Members

I've been thinking on getting a small tatoo for a long time but haven't found anything cool enough. Wanted to see if you guys could inspire me.

It could have no meaning, or have a deep meaning, be related to metal, be abstract... Almost complete freedom here.

LoL I know there will be a lot of jokes on this one :mad:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by rcervera

I've been thinking on getting a small tatoo for a long time but haven't found anything cool enough. Wanted to see if you guys could inspire me.

It could have no meaning, or have a deep meaning, be related to metal, be abstract... Almost complete freedom here.

LoL I know there will be a lot of jokes on this one
:mad:

How about a tatoo of Tattoo from Fantasy Island! That would be cool on your arm. Cheers Lucius

• Members

I vote for something abstract!

I got one a few weeks ago.. the tat artist just doodled something on my arm and then started tattooing. 4 hours later, I have a weird tattoo that I gaurantee that no one else has anything like mine!! :)

• Members

Maybe you should find a tattoo artist you like and trust and ask them to design somthing they have always wanted to do on a forearm. THe more they like the design the better it will look. Some of the most amazing pieces I have seen were conceived that way. Remember times change so get somthing that will not be dated as far as trends ie....zombi's, wizards, ying yangs, peace symbols etc...

• Members
Originally posted by ihave27frets

That is seriously amazing!
:thu:

Looks Photoshopped in the right armpit area.
Could be real, but an Ibanez headstock?? Why, when there are many cooler "traditional" looks. What is it about cheap Japanese guitars that conveys integrity to you?

• Members

Why cant "straight edge" people just keep their choices to themselves?

I dont do drugs either, but I dont feel the need to put "IM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU" all over my body.

It is exhibitionism, striving for attention/praise...what is it?

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Why cant "straight edge" people just keep their choices to themselves?

I dont do drugs either, but I dont feel the need to put "IM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU" all over my body.

It is exhibitionism, striving for attention/praise...what is it?

A reminder to themselves to not do drugs, perhaps? In case they forget?

Originally posted by Stratotone

If it's on your forearm and real easy to see, maybe put "Unemployable" in big bold letters?
:)

No need to be so specific. To a lot of employers, just about any tattoo on the forearm will read that way.

Archived