Yet Another Plexi Clip ('80s Hard Rock Style...)

ratter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by ratter

Sorry, there's a pause at the beginning...

Link.

Guitar -> Phase 90 -> Echoplex -> Plexi

Dude, you win. Those are the best recorded clips I have ever heard on HCAF.

Your plexi has that little something in it.:thu::cool: You have a keeper there.:cool:

-Rich

• Members

Thanks guys. I don't feel like I'm anywhere near the potential of the amp yet, so any tips are more than welcomed.

doomsday, this is the 1959HW reissue. I had the 20 watter for a brief time, and it's also a killer amp, but has nowhere near the gain of the 100 watter. Or the thump, obviously...

This clip was all -16 on the hotplate. No boost. Everything nearly dimed, but the channel volume and treble and presence each rolled back a touch.

• Members

Thanks guys. I don't feel like I'm anywhere near the potential of the amp yet, so any tips are more than welcomed.

doomsday, this is the 1959HW reissue. I had the 20 watter for a brief time, and it's also a killer amp, but has nowhere near the gain of the 100 watter. Or the thump, obviously...

This clip was all -16 on the hotplate. No boost. Everything nearly dimed, but the channel volume and treble and presence each rolled back a touch.

Keep the amp. Don't sell it. Trust me on this.:love::cool:

• Members

Sounds VERY good. I've heard all the clips you've posted, and have liked them all.

Archived