Yet Another Plexi Clip ('80s Hard Rock Style...)

ratter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm on a mac, but for some reason that I have yet to figure out...

None of the sites linked with apple work for me..

so no itunes music store, no itunes radio, no software update, no apple.com, etc.

I really need to get to the bottom of that..

• Members

Originally posted by DJLantz444

I'm on a mac, but for some reason that I have yet to figure out...

None of the sites linked with apple work for me..

so no itunes music store, no itunes radio, no software update, no apple.com, etc.

I really need to get to the bottom of that..

That is very weird! Home computer or work/school? Maybe it's a firewall issue?

• Members

Mike I really like the tones you're getting out of this amp. Seems to suit you quite well. I cannot wait to try it out. Don't worry about this week. When I ge the Splawn we'll get together. I've never had the chance to play though a Plexi that was on 10. This should be interesting to say the least.

• Members
Originally posted by ratter

Sorry, there's a pause at the beginning...

Link.

Guitar -> Phase 90 -> Echoplex -> Plexi

Hey dude - sounds fantastic ! good job !

I have a question... What do you use for recording and how do you have it setup. I want to take a crack at recording myself and would need for you guys to give me the skinny on gear and hookup to my PC...if not to much trouble

Thanks !

BTW heres a pic of my recently purchased (Dave Bray)100 watter slp
newpics118.jpg

• Members

Damn, that sounded great! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you score this HW reissue for? I'm just curious which one(s) of my organs I'll have to donate to score one of these. BTW, the phaser was used on just the lead track, right? Again, very cool clip and playing:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by anomaly

Sounds excellent! I wanna hear more Hendrix clips though.
:)
How about some "Little Wing?"

Please....
:(:D

:D Got a backing track?

Originally posted by LP Heaven

What do you use for recording and how do you have it setup.
[/img]

That is an imposing picture. I seem to remember you posting a killer clip?! Am I thinking of somebody else? There are lots of guys here better at the recording thing than me. Hang out and you will catch lots of info. Mine was an SM57 into my interface, which is an old MOTU 828 that I picked up used for cheap.

Originally posted by JLeurck

Damn, that sounded great! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you score this HW reissue for? I'm just curious which one(s) of my organs I'll have to donate to score one of these. BTW, the phaser was used on just the lead track, right? Again, very cool clip and playing:thu:

Thanks man. I actually got mine in a trade, but I believe they go for ~$2800 new and ~$23--2500 used? Since most of the "used" ones are still pretty new as it's a new model...phase just on the lead track,yes. And bumped up the echo just a touch on the lead track and the treble on the amp...

• 3 months later...

Archived