April Spam Thread

MTDP8350

• Members

4 excellent condition Celestion G12T-75 16 ohm speakers. Recently removed from a late 80's Marshall JCM800 1960 4x12 straight front guitar cabinet. These are the original English speakers that came with the Marshall cabinet.

$225 plus shipping.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by branjispad

still wanting a damn uberkab. these are like impossible to find as of 3 months ago.

I just saw one on the harmony central classifieds about a week ago...

• Members

Looking to sell or trade. It's in real nice condition with a few minor exceptions. The neck is flawless and feels as smooth as a babies bottom. The trem is amazing. Mint original case. I'm looking to get $950 shipped in the CONUS. PM me!

J

jp1.jpg
jp2.jpg
jp3.jpg
jp4.jpg
jp5.jpg
jp6.jpg

• Members

1 8 ohm celestion century vintage. like new in box. used for about a month.
sounds exactly like a v30, only it weighs practicly nothing.
-$100

3" wide brand new black levys leather guitar strap (the new kind...), + a set of chrome shaller strap locks - $40.

• Members

DiMarzio Steve's Special (Zebra) $50
Seymour Duncan Alnico II Neck (Zebra) $50
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95 $40
Digitech Digiverb $70
Danelectro BLT Slap Echo $15

I have pics upon request.
If you purchase both pickups, then it will be $80 shipped for the pair.
If you purchase ALL of the pedals, $110 shipped and you get for free, a bunch of Mesa tubes! I belive there are 8 6L6 tubes, and 4 EL34 tubes. These have been sitting in my closet for a few years, they were back ups that I didn't use. I have no idea if they are good or not, however you get them for free so... if they don't work, no loss.. if they do work, great, you got 12 tubes for free!

Tubes.jpg

PM me if you are interested. My references are listed in my sig. as well, I can provide you with my eBay feedback (100%) Thank you.

• Members

Boss CL50 comp/lim/gate - $50
Chorus Ensemble CE5 - $55
Flanger BF2 - $40
Electroharmonix Small Stone Phaser - $35
Aardvark AARK24 10 channel recording interface - $150

WTB:
Laney GH50L or similar high gain amp ($500 range)

A/B/Y pedal

All plus shipping. Pics on request, but it may take a bit for me to take them, i can never find my damn camera.

• Members

I have an original Ibanez 7620 with Blaze pups and the Pro Edge Floyde Trem. I bought It new in 2000 cost me a bit over a grand. It's a players guitar with dings and swirls and some scrathces but it plays and sounds killer. I selling it for $300.00 if your intrested let me know. The neck is in perfect Shape and the tone is great.

Here are some pics

7string.jpgGear5.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by guitup

Yamaha T50 head. Missing handle and backplate. Other than that, very good condition. $450 plus actual shipping.

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro humbucker, white. $56 delivered.

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster OD pedal. Exc. $56 delivered.

Celestion G12M25 Greenback, 8 ohm, Made in England. $75 plus actual shipping.

Audio-Techica 300 series wireless. Exc. cond. in box. $56 delivered.

Delivered prices are good for CONUS only. AK and HI may be more. I prefer U.S. postal money order. Paypal is OK if buyer pays 3%.

Email me at

You have any pics of the t50?

• Members

***** Orange Rockerverb 50 *****

Mint condition Orange Rockerverb 50
4 x 6v6 EH power tubes
4 x JJ Ecc83s JJ
2 x JJ Ecc81 for reverb and FX loop
50 watts

Great distortion with a retro/vintage vibe and gobs of gain. Cleans are fantastic!! Sweet and sparkly.

Everything Works flawlessly. No problems whatsoever.

Got this amp Jan/06

2 year warranty

Has Mercury Magnetics Transformers!

Comes with Footswitch and protective amp cover.

I've decided to part my Orange away to pay for studio time when I record within a couple of months.

I have an excellent history for selling stuff and like to keep it that way.

The Orange will packed securely and ready to be shipped.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Orange/Rockerverb_50_Head-1.html

• Members

Rocktron MidiMate w/ power, 7 pin MIDI cable, and breakout box for phantom powering the pedal - $135

ADA Microtube 200 power amp - good condition, non-original knobs - $225

ESP Series 400 Strat - it's a player! Comes with Seymour Duncan duckbuckers (not shown installed in the picture) and a Fender molded strat case - $325

Ibanez RG??? - Comes in Ibanez hardshell case - missing trem plate on back. Great condition. Best Offer!

Pics at:

http://www.janieinwonderland.com/media/

• Members

1998 Les Paul Standard Double Cutaway. This ones got one of the nicest finishes Ive ever seen on one of these. Definitely a lighter color then the new ones, and has chrome hardware instead of the gold. The top is to die for! Minor buckle rash on the back of the guitar, nothing deep at all.
DSC00291.jpg
DSC00296.jpg

1200 shipped, CONUS only. I have more pics for those interested.

Only trades in interested in are ESP's or other Gibson LP's.

• Members

1981 Hiwatt DR103 Hylite amp, point to point, original partridge trannys, clean $1300

Traynor YBA 1A. 80 watts of clean headroom.... 140watts full tilt. Hammond transformers, this is a HEAVY amp!! Pop top, point to point. $550

1977 Fender Deluxe Reverb. Excellent shape, non pop out master make an offer ... I haven't priced them lately.

Orange AD30TC head, two channels, EL84 tone !! mint condition $1000

• Members

My Ibanez TS9DX (808) for your OD (OCD or Timmy). Even though that's an even trade I'm willing to throw in a Bad Monkey so you can be even more satisfied or make a profit or whatever you wish to do.

Just because I want an OCD that badly. :mad:

Archived