formal apology to the forum for liking my Peavey

Sordid1

• Members
Originally posted by anubae_obscura

Cool man...hey...u got clips of your band...other than myspace? i cannot get onto myspace at work
:rolleyes:

I have the same problem and very soon there will be some up on our actual website. The site is up but it's not done yet. Also if you go to www.lazer1033.com and check out local licks I do believe Suzy has one of our songs up there. We did these months ago when we first got together so the sound quality isn't the best in the world.

• Members
Originally posted by Sordid1

I have the same problem and very soon there will be some up on our actual website. The site is up but it's not done yet. Also if you go to
www.lazer1033.com
and check out local licks I do believe Suzy has one of our songs up there. We did these months ago when we first got together so the sound quality isn't the best in the world.

goin there now!

{censored}IN WORK BLOCKED IT TOO!! dammit...ill catch the tunes tho!

• Members

Originally posted by tomresurrection

there is a reason the 5150 series is one of the most used metal amps, i wonder why.

its got one of the most aggressive chunky tones for a high gain amp. and the price is unbeatable.

Its a good amp for classic rock tones as well. Just ask Steve Morse or Ted Nugent

• Members

Originally posted by wiseblood

hey sordid, where are you guys playin? i might come out.

The 21st show is at the House of Bricks and if wasn't playing it I would be there for sure! The other two bands are great. Great soundman too so the tone should be good. If you stop by Kevin is the tech I was telling you about and he will be running sound.

• Members
Originally posted by wiseblood

cool, i'll try to get down there for the show.

My name is Shane by the way and we will be opening so probably 9:00 or 9:30ish. I of course will be the guy playing the Peavey :)

• Members
Originally posted by M-III

Don't you dare apologize Shane! Loud and proud Peavey abusers here!
:D:cool:

Sorry Jay it was more of a joke about all the apologizing to the forum threads that were out that day. I love the hell out of my Peavey and am not ashamed to admit it!

• Members

Originally posted by SLfreak

Add me to the list! This thing has balls and sounds great barking thru my 1960A. Needs fresh tubes, but even wiht the factory tubes that are two years old, it still rips pretty hard.

When I had my XXX I ran it through a Marshall 1960 for a while and it sounded good. With some new tubes (e34ls) and a G flex cab that amp sounded amazingly good. If it would have done inbetween stuff and rock tones a little better I would still have it.

• Members
Originally posted by anubae_obscura

PFFT dont apologize! play that mutha...up against em all...my 5150 is an amp that "does" it for me! i started w/ peavey (lil rage 158) and will probably end my days w/ a peavey of some sort in my casket w/ me......

We can all go out in style with gold-plated Rages~! :D:cool:

• Members

IF you didn't have the avatar you do I would be highly pissed right now and want to challenge you to a duel!

Smart move on your part.... see those things on the top of my arms?

Those are my internet muscles.:evil:

• Members

Sorry Jay it was more of a joke about all the apologizing to the forum threads that were out that day. I love the hell out of my Peavey and am not ashamed to admit it!

Haha, no problem dewd! My funny spectrometer was working, I got the joke, I was just adding some satire there! ;):D

Hey I got a new pedal for my rig off ebay the other day, (see sig) you might want to check one out yourself! As if my Triple XXX didn't vibrate the floor enough already, with that pedal it's damn near the bass response of a Recto! The D.I. out makes miking through the P.A. a helluva lot easier and the Xciter's effects are an improvement! Much love the Aphex Guitar Xciter! :):cool:

Hey DeathMonkey you got some prices and pics of those two Gibson M-IIIs??? I'm looking for a non-pickguard one in natural blonde... :wave:

• Members

Haha, no problem dewd! My funny spectrometer was working, I got the joke, I was just adding some satire there!
;):D

Hey I got a new pedal for my rig off ebay the other day, (see sig) you might want to check one out yourself! As if my Triple XXX didn't vibrate the floor enough already, with that pedal it's damn near the bass response of a Recto! The D.I. out makes miking through the P.A. a helluva lot easier and the Xciter's effects are an improvement! Much love the Aphex Guitar Xciter!
:):cool:

Hey DeathMonkey you got some prices and pics of those two Gibson M-IIIs??? I'm looking for a non-pickguard one in natural blonde...
:wave:

I'll check it out man but right now i'm mucho happy with my tone. Of course i'm sure I will be wanting to change it next week ;)

• Members

Hey DeathMonkey you got some prices and pics of those two Gibson M-IIIs??? I'm looking for a non-pickguard one in natural blonde...
:wave:

They are both Black with the funky tiger stripe pickguard. But I have cases, they are in passable shape (I gigged with them for years and need a little TLC) and I'll let em go cheap :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by DeathMonkey

They are both Black with the funky tiger stripe pickguard. But I have cases, they are in passable shape (I gigged with them for years and need a little TLC) and I'll let em go cheap
:thu:

Argh. :( Oh well, thanks for the heads up dewd, I got a candy apple red one with the pickguard... As much as I wish I could take them all off your hands, I really want one in natural blonde the most, either that or a deluxe with the 3 different woods plus pickguard on it. 'Preciate the info! :):cool:

Archived