SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DB, I can tell you being sick at work sucks. Esp doing what you are doing. When I used to get sick driving around everywhere, I swear I had nights where I would end up places, and not remember driving there, or almost run into things, and other weird things. Its just not good getting sick when you drive around all night...

• Members

Originally posted by Toshiro

Woo, forum's back but the avatars are {censored}ed... lol

Yeah, I dont know whats up with the place going down a lot lately. Everytime it comes back up, it looks the same, lol.

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

Are you SS dudes going to be ok without Mikey?

I miss him already
:(

OK.......SS type post.......

I was playing my HD-147 last night and was just having a great time with it.

Turn it on

PLay

That is it
:thu:

He will be back ;)

Yeah, those are pretty cool. I still play with my PODxt all the time, since I normally play at night. Ive been experimenting more lately with my pedals and the PODxt.

• Members

Originally posted by Toshiro

Woo, forum's back but the avatars are {censored}ed... lol

Last nights forum blackout had me looking at Zooms new little pedals, like the G2. It is 96khz, and has pretty favaorable reviews. I wonder how it would work, kind of being in between getting a massive processor, and getting a ton of individual pedals.

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

Last nights forum blackout had me looking at Zooms new little pedals, like the G2. It is 96khz, and has pretty favaorable reviews. I wonder how it would work, kind of being in between getting a massive processor, and getting a ton of individual pedals.

The sampling rate is irrelevant if the processing isn't up to the task.

It sounds like a little digital processor.

• Members

Last night used the XLR direct outs of the 147 into my EMU 1820 so I could play along with some backing tracks, played for well over two hours and could have gone longer.

I am going to start doing this for awhile I think, I am burned from serious practice stuff :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

Last night used the XLR direct outs of the 147 into my EMU 1820 so I could play along with some backing tracks, played for well over two hours and could have gone longer.

I am going to start doing this for awhile I think, I am burned from serious practice stuff
:freak:

I get the best results mixing up the two.... you need practical application once you've learned something.

I don't understand why you need to set-up like that to play with BT's, though... are you using headphones?

Archived