SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members

Man it sucks the more money I'm making the more Id ont want to spend it...

I hope this will pay off, but I keep getting that feeling that if I start making it up into $1000's of saved cash... that trigger finger is gona get really, REALLY itchy...

And then I'll have a $1000 amp, instead of a $400 amp now and $600 in the bank...

:o

Oh well...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by HELSTRUME

I've always wanted to try a Fender FM DSP, but can't find one any where.

Be thankful you can't find one, because you do NOT want one!

The Fender FM series are plagued by both design and manufacturing flaws. Even when they're working properly (which isn't very often), they sound like crap. When something goes wrong with them (which is almost always), Fender generally won't reimburse the service center for any repairs. They're that problematic.

• Members
Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

Be thankful you can't find one, because you do NOT want one!

The Fender FM series are plagued by both design and manufacturing flaws. Even when they're working properly (which isn't very often), they sound like crap. When something goes wrong with them (which is almost always), Fender generally won't reimburse the service center for any repairs. They're
that
problematic.

That bad huh.

• Members

I just got a new car, and a hookup. Its a 93 Grand Am SE, with a new engine, tranny, exhaust, wheels, rims, fully loaded, for only $1,300. Its a blue grey with grey interior, and looks mint, inside and out. It drives smooth as hell. I love it.

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

I dont think your gear would agree
:o

Dont go to bars

Do 90% of all home improvements

Brown bag the lunch action

I am ten years behind the fashion curve at least

Drink Bud Light

Change my own oil

From 96 to 2001 I lived in a studio and paid $425 and that included everything but the phone and I was working 800 hours of overtime a year.

Saved a ton ;)

• Members

Man, I just got home, worked 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM... according to hte clock. Me and the manager ended up working a lot later than that but Id ont mind working off hte clock if the manager is helping me out, also working off the clock. It's not so bad then.

But damn that {censored} sucks. I got to be back there at 11:00 tomorrow and work until 5:00. :(

At least I have Monday off, thank god.

Gotta be back at work Tuesday and Wednesday though...

At least I get Friday and Saturday off... But that's because I'm going to an Avenged Sevenfold concert with my girlfriend.

Not completely sure how much I'll enjoy the band, but I'd rather see A7X than Styx and The Nelson Brothers. But Styx and Frampton weren't that bad anyway, pretty good show really.

I'm thinking the crowd at the A7X show is going ot be obnoxiously scene-trendy. lol. Oh well, at least I'll be there with my girl and Avenged does have some pretty good parts to their songs. But their singer is just strange. his vocal lines are weird.

• Members
Originally posted by HELSTRUME

I just got a new car, and a hookup. Its a 93 Grand Am SE, with a new engine, tranny, exhaust, wheels, rims, fully loaded, for only $1,300. Its a blue grey with grey interior, and looks mint, inside and out. It drives smooth as hell. I love it.

Thats awsome. Hopefully that will work out for ya for awhile. And now you can go to your job, and work yourself to death :p

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Dont go to bars

Do 90% of all home improvements

Brown bag the lunch action

I am ten years behind the fashion curve at least

Drink Bud Light

Change my own oil

From 96 to 2001 I lived in a studio and paid $425 and that included everything but the phone and I was working 800 hours of overtime a year.

Saved a ton
;)

I did/do a lot of that. Our main problem is (Well, not really a problem, but...), once we get comfortable, we take a risk to try and better ourselves, and generally end up losing a ton, but over time, things seem to slowly get better, then repeat...

Archived