Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.

Digital Jams

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by telephant

Im downloading like every Bonamassa record ever. And a live Gov't Mule DVD and Bonamassa DVD. i hope it finished before work is over. I wanna check these out tonight.
:cool:

You lucky bastard... If I did that at work, the IT guys would have me drawn and quartered! :D

• Members
Originally posted by SuperStrat

I'm just trying to help MYK feel beter about hisself.
:love:

I'm still trying to find a goatse.
:D

without showing me the pic, and not going into too much gory detail? Which pic is this? Was it the crapping pic?

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

without showing me the pic, and not going into too much gory detail? Which pic is this? Was it the crapping pic?

Goatse.cx (variably pronounced "goat see", "goat seh", "goats", "goatsex", "goat say", "goat see dot cx", or "goats dot cx", and often truncated to goatse) is one of the most infamous Internet shock sites and well-known Internet memes. Its front page contained a sexually explicit and extremely graphic picture, hello.jpg, featuring a man wearing a gold ring on his left hand (with no visible clothing) manually stretching his anus and rectum to a diameter roughly equal to the width of his hand. Below his anus, the man's dangling penis and testicles were visible. The site was commonly linked to by Internet trolls in order to shock unsuspecting users with the image.

• Members

Goatse.cx (variably pronounced "goat see", "goat seh", "goats", "goatsex", "goat say", "goat see dot cx", or "goats dot cx", and often truncated to goatse) is one of the most infamous Internet shock sites and well-known Internet memes. Its front page contained a sexually explicit and extremely graphic picture, hello.jpg, featuring a man wearing a gold ring on his left hand (with no visible clothing) manually stretching his anus and rectum to a diameter roughly equal to the width of his hand. Below his anus, the man's dangling penis and testicles were visible. The site was commonly linked to by Internet trolls in order to shock unsuspecting users with the image.

what the HELL have I wandered into?

• Members

Ok... :freak:

Archived