Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.

Digital Jams

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by telephant

Dude this Govt Mule bootleg Vid I got is the bomb. The picture is kind of crappy but the audio is great.

Warren Haynes makes me look foolish.
:wave:

you got a rink wound eye?

• Members

I bit torrented it ya bastid. Your old ass needs to get out the stone age and start robbin' stuff.
:mad::p

LOL! :D

Dude... I'm Russian... have you checked where all that {censored} you're downloading is hosted??

• Members
Originally posted by vlad

LOL!
:D

Dude... I'm Russian... have you checked where all that {censored} you're downloading is hosted??

LOL yeah its all russian. Thats funny. :D

Man Im so bored. Im just waiting for clock to strike 4:45 so I can get the hell outta here!!!

• Members

LOL yeah its all russian. Thats funny.

Man Im so bored. Im just waiting for clock to strike 4:45 so I can get the hell outta here!!!

4:45... you're a slacker! :D

• Members

4:45... you're a slacker!

Hey Pops made that rule so we could get a head start on the traffic. I know, you're thinking, "Austin? traffic?"

Well these sumbitches keep moving into my city. Cocksuckers. every last one of 'em. :mad:

• Members

Dude this Govt Mule bootleg Vid I got is the bomb. The picture is kind of crappy but the audio is great.

Warren Haynes makes me look foolish.
:wave:

What Mule Vid is that, where did you find the torrent? I LOVE MULE, will be seeing them again in July.

• Members
Originally posted by LordRiffenstein

What Mule Vid is that, where did you find the torrent? I LOVE MULE, will be seeing them again in July.

here is the torrent:

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/501530/Gov_t_Mule_1999_04_27_VIDEO

i love the Mule. I still havent seen them live though. I want to see Bonamassa live too, but everytime he plays Antones Im playing a gig the same night. :cry:

• Members

Hey Pops made that rule so we could get a head start on the traffic. I know, you're thinking, "Austin? traffic?"

Well these sumbitches keep moving into my city. Cocksuckers. every last one of 'em.
:mad:

That's actually very decent of him... If I left it to my superiors... They'd say leave at 8pm... after the traffic... :freak:

• Members

here is the torrent:

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/501530/Gov_t_Mule_1999_04_27_VIDEO

i love the Mule. I still havent seen them live though. I want to see Bonamassa live too, but everytime he plays Antones Im playing a gig the same night.
:cry:

Downloading it!! Thanks man.

Bonamassa is another guy I totally love. I found his new CD already on a torrent somewhere :eek: Let

• Members

That's actually very decent of him... If I left it to my superiors... They'd say leave at 8pm... after the traffic...
:freak:

Yeah my Dad rules. In fact both my parents are THE {censored}. Its funny, when I was 14 I thought they were assholes. :D

• Members

Yeah my Dad rules. In fact both my parents are THE {censored}. Its funny, when I was 14 I thought they were assholes.

I'm sure your dad turned to your mom and said: "Maw... I think Shea is a goddamn asshole pot-smoking left-of-center guitar-playing gimp... but since you won't let me take 'em out back and shoot 'em... I guess we're stuck with him..."

• Members

I'm sure your dad turned to your mom and said: "Maw... I think Shea is a goddamn asshole pot-smoking left-of-center guitar-playing gimp... but since you won't let me take 'em out back and shoot 'em... I guess we're stuck with him..."

LOL when I was 14 they sent me to boarding school. It was there I matured (well, slightly anyways :D ).

It was at boarding school where I learned to play guitar. That actually brought my Dad and i a lot closer since he plays.

Now Im like best friends with my parents (at least, now that Im "old enough to be friends with them.")

I played my Dad those two Liars Den songs and he flipped. "Goddamn boy these are radio songs." :D

• Members

LOL when I was 14 they sent me to boarding school. It was there I matured (well, slightly anyways
).

It was at boarding school where I learned to play guitar. That actually brought my Dad and i a lot closer since he plays.

Now Im like best friends with my parents (at least, now that Im "old enough to be friends with them.")

I played my Dad those two Liars Den songs and he flipped. "Goddamn boy these are radio songs."

NICE!! Your folks sound pretty cool actually... :D You'll like them even more as you get older... :thu:

• Members

NICE!! Your folks sound pretty cool actually...
You'll like them even more as you get older...
:thu:

werd. Its weird, none of my other brothers are homies with my parents like I am. Ill go over to the house and kick it with them. Debate politics.

My Mom rolls a mean ass joint too, but shhh, dont tell Pops. :D

• Members

werd. Its weird, none of my other brothers are homies with my parents like I am. Ill go over to the house and kick it with them. Debate politics.

My Mom rolls a mean ass joint too, but shhh, dont tell Pops.

LOL! :D

Shea rolls joints with his mom... :D
I don't think I could ever... :D

• Members

LOL!

Shea rolls joints with his mom...
I don't think I could ever...

My Mom is the liberal side. My Dad is the republican. Hence why I contradict myself constantly. Im all backasswards. :D

And Im still listening to this first Bonamassa track, and i just noticed its the same riff has Hendrix' "In From The Storm." :freak:

• Members

My Mom is the liberal side. My Dad is the republican. Hence why I contradict myself constantly. Im all backasswards.

And Im still listening to this first Bonamassa track, and i just noticed its the same riff has Hendrix' "In From The Storm."
:freak:

My mom doesn't care... my dad's the one who knows history/military history... He's the one I seem to inherit my politics from... :D

Archived