Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.

Digital Jams

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Flowers and a card Mikey.

Give her something to read in the card
:)

I tried to get a card earlier.:mad:

There was a nice line of people waiting to get to the good ones.

If it's like that tomorrow I'll just try to nab one of the blank ones to so can write my own shizzle in there.:)

• Members

That could work as well
:)

I see your having fun with dufus about cutting through
:D
He cannot flame, no skills
:o

My skills are tired already.

I was out looking for 4x4 trucks today.

This dude wanted $3500 for a Jeep wrangler with an oil leak, and it smoked when it was started up.:mad:

This other guy wanted $1500 for a 76 silverado. The paint was rough, interior was pretty shot, windshield was busted a bit too. It drove nice, that thing is huge compared to my Jeep cherokee.

It was nice, but it would take a bit to get it into nicer condition, and I bet it eats gas like a mofo.

I've got two more wranglers to look at before I deside to just stick with my cherokee.

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

My skills are tired already.

I was out looking for 4x4 trucks today.

This dude wanted $3500 for a Jeep wrangler with an oil leak, and it smoked when it was started up.
:mad:

This other guy wanted $1500 for a 76 silverado. The paint was rough, interior was pretty shot, windshield was busted a bit too. It drove nice, that thing is huge compared to my Jeep cherokee.

It was nice, but it would take a bit to get it into nicer condition, and I bet it eats gas like a mofo.

I've got two more wranglers to look at before I deside to just stick with my cherokee.

I had a 95 Wrangler that I sold about 2 1/2 years ago for $5000, in great condition. I even painted the frame twice to pervent rust. No leaks or body damage and yeah I bet you don't want to hear this :o

I hate buying cars, pain in the ass :mad:

• Members

I had a 95 Wrangler that I sold about 2 1/2 years ago for $5000, in great condition. I even painted the frame twice to pervent rust. No leaks or body damage and yeah I bet you don't want to hear this
:o

I hate buying cars, pain in the ass
:mad:

Nice!

I'm looking to get one a bit cheaper if possible.

I just want something to go do some wheelin' with my cousins. I keep thinking that I should just spend some money on my cherokee and do it in that. I don't know.:confused:

Archived