OT: This prostitute from NJ stole my money!

jcourtjr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by insurrection

So you didn't even get a dick suckin?

I think it's time to choke a bitch.

On an un related note, my buddy keith was getting his dick sucked by this prosty, and she was about 1 minute into it and just... ran away... with his 15 bucks. What a DICK.

On top of being out 15 stamps, he was inflicted with a horrible case of the blue ball blues.

$15/minute. Pay up!!

• Members

Dude, it occured to me a looong time ago that EVERY chick is a prostitute for the most part. Think about it...

Movie - 15 bucks

Dinner - 40 bucks

Petty gifts - ~30 bucks

Gas to do all this {censored} - 4,000 bucks

You're out more dating a chick than getting a hooker. Your dick won't know the difference!

And for all you intellectual wannabe, dip{censored}, sheltered all your life pussies, I was joking.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You say you are joking....but we all know its true:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

If you are single and even if you have a bunch of girls all over you, you get headaches. wah wah wah.

I you find the right one then fine but think about it.

Pay money. Get blown. Get her out. Call her when you want. Its guarenteed. Otherwise you have to get lucky.

Like the saying goes....Prostitutes aren't paid for sex, they're paid to leave.

• Members

Dude, it occured to me a looong time ago that EVERY chick is a prostitute for the most part. Think about it...

Movie - 15 bucks

Dinner - 40 bucks

Petty gifts - ~30 bucks

You're out more dating a chick than getting a hooker. Your dick won't know the difference!

And for all you intellectual wannabe, dip{censored}, sheltered all your life pussies, I was joking.

Yeah, but you get to snuggle with your girlfreind afterwards! LOL:D

• Members

you never give a pro money up front man, that's just silly. and when you're getting head in car, or anywhere really, a technique to keep her from running away is to hold the back of her head with your hands; this also allows for deep throat penetration and for you to control the intensity and speed of the thrusts.

• Members

Sarah, if you want that El Camino out of me you better watch your step
:mad:

Look at all that gear my bitch has in her sig. Metal bitches own you pussies.

yea, but she doesnt know how to spell RHOADS!!!!

so she's not METAL enough!!! :wave:

• Members

Movie - 15 bucks

Dinner - 40 bucks

Petty gifts - ~30 bucks

I've got a name for the smart hookers... Wives. :idea:

• Members

For you people indulging in prostitutes, especially cheap ones, aren't you worried about diseases? You can catch them from oral sex too, you know. But my main question, is let's suppose one day you actually want to settle down, will you tell that person you've been with prostitutes? How do you think she will respond to that? Im not judging anybody, because believe me, I understand how it feels to be horny and lonley for a long time. Some things just aren't worth it IMO.

• Members

Originally posted by bluesboy

For you people indulging in prostitutes, especially cheap ones, aren't you worried about diseases? You can catch them from oral sex too, you know. But my main question, is let's suppose one day you actually want to settle down, will you tell that person you've been with prostitutes? How do you think she will respond to that? Im not judging anybody, because believe me, I understand how it feels to be horny and lonley for a long time. Some things just aren't worth it IMO.

True but if your balls get blue enough...

• Members

Originally posted by argh

you never give a pro money up front man, that's just silly. and when you're getting head in car, or anywhere really, a technique to keep her from running away is to hold the back of her head with your hands; this also allows for deep throat penetration and for you to control the intensity and speed of the thrusts.

Yes but that is also a way to get Ho vomit on you, which, I am sure you'll agree, is not at all pleasant.

• Members

Sarah, if you want that El Camino out of me you better watch your step
:mad:

Look at all that gear my bitch has in her sig. Metal bitches own you pussies.

i'm getting that el camino and you're gonna put it in my name!

aww..how sweet...josh called me his bitch. he's just upset because i'm more metal than he is!!!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by soc_monki

yea, but she doesnt know how to spell RHOADS!!!!

so she's not METAL enough!!!
:wave:

mistake corrected! i always make fun of idiots who spell that wrong. guess i'm a hypocrite now!

• Members

Originally posted by bluesboy

Dude...... they make condoms. Thats what condoms are for. Men invented condoms to protect us from disease and pregnancy.

I think dudes who buy hookers are idiots because:

GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY. THEY WILL SAY "MONEY CANT BUY LOVE" RIGHT UP TIL THE MINUTE THEY CASH YOUR CHECK.

You dont HAVE to buy a prostitute. Prostitutes are not the ONLY female who will happily share your paycheck.

There are females in the neighborhood who will take your money too. Just offer it. She will say "no or yes" but every female.. has her price.

And girls nextdoor are never an undercover cop.

You will be their only "john"...because the girl nextdoor who takes your money for sex.. isnt really a hooker.

By definition a hooker is a female who has sex with MORE THAN ONE customer.

A female who only takes money from ONE guy in exchange for sexual favors cant be considered a "whore" "prostitute" cause then your wives would fall under the definition.

So.. just offer money to the girls you know. friends. Money makes females as easy as males. Girls have one weakness..... new shoes. EXPLOIT THAT... by slipping her a $20 every now and again.

You dont need REAL HOOKERS...when you have chicks in the neighborhood who are always behind on their bills.

A idiot drives past 1000000x houses full of females )who need money badly and will gladly take it from you)..... to buy the a street corner girl who could be a cop.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

Dude...... they make condoms. Thats what condoms are for. Men invented condoms to protect us from disease and pregnancy.

I think dudes who buy hookers are idiots because:

GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY. THEY WILL SAY "MONEY CANT BUY LOVE" RIGHT UP TIL THE MINUTE THEY CASH YOUR CHECK.

You dont HAVE to buy a prostitute. Prostitutes are not the ONLY female who will happily share your paycheck.

There are females in the neighborhood who will take your money too. Just offer it. She will say "no or yes" but every female.. has her price.

And girls nextdoor are never an undercover cop.

You will be their only "john"...because the girl nextdoor who takes your money for sex.. isnt really a hooker.

By definition a hooker is a female who has sex with MORE THAN ONE customer.

A female who only takes money from ONE guy in exchange for sexual favors cant be considered a "whore" "prostitute" cause then your wives would fall under the definition.

So.. just offer money to the girls you know. friends. Money makes females as easy as males. Girls have one weakness..... new shoes. EXPLOIT THAT... by slipping her a $20 every now and again.

You dont need REAL HOOKERS...when you have chicks in the neighborhood who are always behind on their bills.

I will {censored}ing kill you

Archived