OT: This prostitute from NJ stole my money!

jcourtjr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So you didn't even get a dick suckin?

I think it's time to choke a bitch.

On an un related note, my buddy keith was getting his dick sucked by this prosty, and she was about 1 minute into it and just... ran away... with his 15 bucks. What a DICK.

On top of being out 15 stamps, he was inflicted with a horrible case of the blue ball blues.

• Members

Originally posted by tomresurrection

what you doing with prostitutes anyway brah?

just trying to give to the community. They need business. I cant get chicks without dating and telling them that they are pretty and {censored}.

• Members

What is this world coming too when you can't even trust a hooker? I hate to say this BUT...if you screw $50 hookers you must be UGLY because decent free {censored} can be had all over the place. I'd rather {censored} a fatty that was clean than a $50 hooker that looked like Jessica Simpson. Plus fatty {censored} is generally super tight since every kick in the vacinity isn't trying to get into it. :p

• Members

Originally posted by ss454

What is this world coming too when you can't even trust a hooker? I hate to say this BUT...if you screw $50 hookers you must be UGLY because decent free {censored} can be had all over the place. I'd rather {censored} a fatty that was clean than a hooker than a $50 hooker that looked like Jessica Simpson. Plus fatty {censored} is generally super tight since every kick in the vacinity isn't trying to get into it.
:p

true very true. fat is so descriminated against though. i sort of like the plump ones if they are not a total mess. big tits a must though.

• Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

true very true. fat is so descriminated against though. i sort of like the plump ones if they are not a total mess. big tits a must though.

And now you're $50 short you could have used to take a fatty to dinner! :p

• Members

Originally posted by ss454

What is this world coming too when you can't even trust a hooker? I hate to say this BUT...if you screw $50 hookers you must be UGLY because decent free {censored} can be had all over the place. I'd rather {censored} a fatty that was clean than a $50 hooker that looked like Jessica Simpson. Plus fatty {censored} is generally super tight since every kick in the vacinity isn't trying to get into it.
:p

Dude, it occured to me a looong time ago that EVERY chick is a prostitute for the most part. Think about it...

Movie - 15 bucks

Dinner - 40 bucks

Petty gifts - ~30 bucks

Gas to do all this {censored} - 4,000 bucks

You're out more dating a chick than getting a hooker. Your dick won't know the difference!

And for all you intellectual wannabe, dip{censored}, sheltered all your life pussies, I was joking.

• Members

If you are single and even if you have a bunch of girls all over you, you get headaches. wah wah wah.

I you find the right one then fine but think about it.

Pay money. Get blown. Get her out. Call her when you want. Its guarenteed. Otherwise you have to get lucky.

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

Dude, it occured to me a looong time ago that EVERY chick is a prostitute for the most part. Think about it...

Movie - 15 bucks

Dinner - 40 bucks

Petty gifts - ~30 bucks

Gas to do all this {censored} - 4,000 bucks

You're out more dating a chick than getting a hooker. Your dick won't know the difference!

And for all you intellectual wannabe, dip{censored}, sheltered all your life pussies, I was joking.

LOL

exactly

Archived