OT: This prostitute from NJ stole my money!

jcourtjr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can either learn from me.. or not.

I'm a genius!! take it or leave it.

Well.. while the rest of you are taking your chances with hookers .... i'll be asking my sister's best friends for sex in exchange for $40. ONE WILL BITE.

(well not really. My girlfriend would KILL MEEEE).

HEERRR i fear. CAuse she knows where i live.

• Members

Who said you had to tell a future wife or g/f that you used ho's in the past? I told 2 girls about hos in Germany when I was in the Army and it didn't bother them too much. They understand a man's sex drive...........

• Members

Everything I teach yuu today... will be of use.. TOMMORROW.
So sleep on it. Stew on it.

Here is the problem with gender relations.

Males are SCARED to offer girls they know.. money.
And females are scared to ASK for money.

Girls..are not society's pursuer. Males are. SO ITS YOU who must be the ice breaker.

"so cheryl. I have no women. You just broke up with your man. In between loves. We've been friends for 2 years. You know me well. I make $45,000/yr from my business. I'm not asking you to love me. But I will gladly share some of my money with you if you would be generous with your beauty. Tit for tat. Tat for tit? I will never judge harslhy for taking my money. I'm the loser. But you .. are a winner. You are worth more money than all the rich men on earth can pay.....but I humbly offer to share my humble money here and there with you. I'll get an aids test and everything and even use a condom. And it will be only between you and me. Ok? You dont have to take it.....but just letting you know its always here when you are in a bind. I hate being lonely. YOu are my only hope to feel like a complete man. I will give you $400 for the first one.. then little bit here and there. $100 a week for when the mood strikes us? A few times a week. I know thats not alot but its more than you would have otherwise. Ok? Or $125 a week. Cash. Thats money I would have spent anyways on a woman. But she doesnt exist as you can see. And when you are no longer interested...thats that. No strings. "

"no! I'm NOT a whore. Ok? you misjudge me. What kind of girl do you think i am? Money cant buy love. You really are a disgusti...... did you say $400? That dress in the window."

and then its go time.
THAAAATTT is gender relations reduced down to its loveless core.

NEver forget that money is to males what tits are to women. THe reason many males cant get laid.. is because they are too stupid to use their greatest attraction...... The wallet.

I hope you have learned something.
If you didnt..... you will remember it when you need it.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

but but but.... she didnt.

So his money was just hanging out of his pocket and it was plucked as he walked by?

In any event, this thread is a pretty lame troll, but par for the course.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

Good point!

I think you meant to quote this post. No need to thank me for fixing it for you.

Originally posted by Bob Savage

So his money was just hanging out of his pocket and it was plucked as he walked by?

In any event, this thread is a pretty lame troll, but par for the course.

• Members
Originally posted by ss454

What is this world coming too when you can't even trust a hooker? I hate to say this BUT...if you screw $50 hookers you must be UGLY because decent free {censored} can be had all over the place. I'd rather {censored} a fatty that was clean than a $50 hooker that looked like Jessica Simpson. Plus fatty {censored} is generally super tight since every kick in the vacinity isn't trying to get into it.
:p

Good advice!:thu:

Archived