OT: 9/11 Pentagon video goes public for first time

constrict

• Members

If it took 5 years to release something that should of been released within 24 hrs...it must be a heavily doctored and convincing video designed to shut up the conspiracy theorists.

If presented correctly it probably will.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by BrendanO

Yep. Took them 5 years! Long enough to make a fake! Computer animation! Trickery via Photoshop!

Conspiracies enver die.

People still think we didn't land on the moon.

That's exactly right. It took so long because Bush edited the entire video in Paint.

Originally posted by BrendanO

There is no luck, onl Zuul!

gozer.jpg

:eek:

• Members

Yep...I can see it now.

"This video is fake...they could have easily fabricated this in the time since it supposedly happened"

"If the Pentagon didn't have anything to hide why didn't they release this video sooner?!"

"I've seen the video and I'm not convinced it is a commercial airliner...look at X! (X = some completely trivial detail)

-SOMMS

• Members
Originally posted by constrict

Though no matter how much photographic evidence there is people will probably still say something ridiculous like it was a missle shaped like a jet shot from air force one with bush onboard.

Nothing will convince the conspiracy morons that there is no conspiracy.

• Members

How come the same type of plane can take down a building built to take a serious hit, yet that video looks like a cesna hit the pentagon? Come on I love america, but somthings not right here. I have seen movies that had better special effects. There should have been such a bigger explosion than that...we all saw the towers get hit and it was way more explosive than that. I don't know the answers, but somthin aint right:confused:

• Members

It's not a fake and the plane really hit the pentagon....

It's a fake and the government is keeping a huge secret from everyone....

Who gives a {censored}?
The only thing we're gonna do is keep paying $3+ a gallon for gas and bitching about who should have won American Idol.

Call me when people are seriously fed up, then I'll care.

:bor:

• Members
Originally posted by charliedango

It's not a fake and the plane really hit the pentagon....

It's a fake and the government is keeping a huge secret from everyone....

Who gives a {censored}?

The only thing we're gonna do is keep paying $3+ a gallon for gas and bitching about who should have won American Idol.

Call me when people are seriously fed up, then I'll care.

:bor:

+1. I Agree.

• Members

I know what it is.... underground aliens working in conjunction with the illuminati in order to install a new world order. By attacking themselves the US govt has been able to install the patriot act and crush any hope of ressisstance in the USA, attack Afghanistan and Iraq and set up permanent bases for implementation with the final assualt...

....Come on its obvious guys :rolleyes:

• Members

before you jump on me, please note that i don't support any conspiracies, but i'm also one to question.

now, with that said - that video pretty much sums up nothing. the frame rate of that video is absurd, and the image quality is horrible. You can't really even tell what hits the pentagon, and I do think it was a plane. that will silence no one, and the fact that it took them 5 years to release this will only add fuel to the fire.

• Members

why dont they use a slow motion shot so we can see what the {censored} it was?

or will that take another 5 years to figure out how to do?

it looked like it had edited frames, just before impact, so we cant see what kind of plane it was.

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

...wow, I just came home and watched.

Answers nothing. I think a case could be made for a suicide goose bomber and that video would tell you no different.

Way to go, Pentagon
:confused:

Hey you shuttie, you're Canadian!

:D Just kidding!

• Members

heres videos of them on youtube that you can pause and watch

video 1 - pause it at like 1:26, you can see it

- pause it at like 24 seconds, you can see it

it looks like the tip of a missile, theres no way the plane would be parallel to the ground at about 4 feet off the ground.

also look at the nose of the plane, its way too skinny to be a 757

think, if you knew nothing about 9/11 and were told to watch the video tape, would you think it was an airplane?

Archived