SPAM: Seymour Duncan pups

zepman

• Members

I am in the process of placing an order for pups, if anyone is looking, e mail me/PM me for a price on the model you are after and I can include it in this order.Shipping on these pups will be free in the Mainland USA:thu: ..................John:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I love the JB, one of my favorite pickups for sure, especially in a low tuned mahogany guitar.
:love:

zepman, I'm sending you a PM.
:thu:

+1 in a dark, thick sounding guitar the JB can really add the right amount of balance to bring the guitar to life

in a bright and snappy sounding guitar tho, and can sound thin

• Members
Originally posted by zosoKing5

you live in socal- why dont you get the bill lawrence pups? their in corona, and i love them waaay better than any seymour ive played. the only catch is the 2 month wait....hehe

Seymour Duncan owns around 40% of the pickup market with a wife variety of designs for guitarists of all types.They are a product I believe in thus I will carry them................John:idea: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Harvest

I've been waiting over 2 months for my Full Shred Trembucker to come in that I ordered & paid for at a local shop
:mad:

I could've figured out how to wind the damn thing myself by now.... I'm not impressed.

Tell me it's not L&M or Mother's. If it is, that's weird...

• Members

Originally posted by Brewski

I wouldn't buy the JB if I were you. That PUP is a bit thin.

It's clear but thin.

let me get this straight. you're telling a guy who wants to sell pickups not to order the top selling duncan bridge humbucker. is that right?

you're a smarty.

• Members
Originally posted by potaetoes

let me get this straight. you're telling a guy who wants to sell pickups not to order the top selling duncan bridge humbucker. is that right?

you're a smarty.

:idea::thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Rich

WCR's kick the {censored} out of Duncans and Dimarzios.

Truth so pure.
:thu:

I'm not going to argue, but they're also about 2.5-3 x's more expensive so not as practical. Bareknuckles are nice too, but again they're about 3x's the price for a set in comparison. You can still get a decent set of Duncan or Dimarzios if you know what you're looking for for a decent price at least, but you get what you pay for.

• Members
Originally posted by zepman

Cool, I will save u some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:wave:
Your family...........John

Just looked, the guitar I have coming has a 5 way coil split setup. Is there any difference with leads to do this :confused:

Sorry for the questions John :(

Archived