Go Edmonton Go!!!!

Lucius

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a Rangers fan (oh the past decade of pain) but I live in NC, so I have been rooting for the Canes. This game is a toss up. Both team are great and this has been the best finals series in a long time. Back and forth frenzy at high speed. This is hockey.

This kind of reminds me of when the Rangers had a 3-1 lead on Vancouver in '94, and then lost the next two games. They won game 7, but the stress almost killed me. Regardless of who wins, they both have played awesome hockey.

• Members

Originally posted by Primo

Oilers all the way!!!!!

I have always had respect for Canadians. I have dealt with a few while I was in the Air Force, and even played hockey with one who was a pilot doing some joint training with our pilots. He was a great guy.

My respect has doubled watching these finals. When they do the American anthem in Edmonton, all of the Canadian people sing our anthem and give a loud cheer at the end. Most Americans don't even know the words to our anthem, yet people from another country do, and sing it with great respect.

We should do our anthem at games the way they have been doing it in Edmonton. The guy sings the first full line and then lets the crowd take over. That rocks!! We need to do that!!

• Members
Originally posted by shred4Him

I have always had respect for Canadians. I have dealt with a few while I was in the Air Force, and even played hockey with one who was a pilot doing some joint training with our pilots. He was a great guy.

My respect has doubled watching these finals. When they do the American anthem in Edmonton, all of the Canadian people sing our anthem and give a loud cheer at the end. Most Americans don't even know the words to our anthem, yet people from another country do, and sing it with great respect.

We should do our anthem at games the way they have been doing it in Edmonton. The guy sings the first full line and then lets the crowd take over. That rocks!! We need to do that!!

Not to sound like we're full of it, but we're the greatest country, with the greatest people in the world. :wave:

Go Oilers!

• Members

Originally posted by shred4Him

I am a Rangers fan (oh the past decade of pain) but I live in NC, so I have been rooting for the Canes. This game is a toss up. Both team are great and this has been the best finals series in a long time. Back and forth frenzy at high speed. This is hockey.

This kind of reminds me of when the Rangers had a 3-1 lead on Vancouver in '94, and then lost the next two games. They won game 7, but the stress almost killed me. Regardless of who wins, they both have played awesome hockey.

doh, I remember that very well!

I'm a Rangers fan so honestly.. I don't care much who wins... I guess I'd like to see Edmonton win it for Craig McTavish & Kevin Lowe

Archived