It takes a Marine

DoubleBarrel

• Members

Originally posted by DoubleBarrel

Geeze, you guys can't even enjoy a good story (true or not) when ya hear it.

High time you thanked a vet & learned what it is to be a patriot (reguardless of your country)

Has this place jaded you all so much that you have to dissect every little thing, to the point where you enjoy nothing ?

Time to lighten up a little:rolleyes:

This story has nothing to do with patriotism or thanking vets(something I do regularly) and everything to do with being an idiot IMO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Geeze, you guys can't even enjoy a good story (true or not) when ya hear it.

High time you thanked a vet & learned what it is to be a patriot (reguardless of your country)

Has this place jaded you all so much that you have to dissect every little thing, to the point where you enjoy nothing ?

Time to lighten up a little:rolleyes:

That story was stupid as hell and I don't know why you posted it :confused: so being a patriot involves knocking out fictional athiestic professors?

• Members

I spent 4 years in the Marines. I am proud to call this man a fellow marine.

Semper Fi

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting." It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid {censored} and act like an asshole. ................So, He sent me."

You could not have picked a worse forum population to post this in....full flames will erupt :D

• Members
Originally posted by blargh

That story was stupid as hell and I don't know why you posted it
:confused:
so being a patriot involves knocking out fictional athiestic professors?

{censored} yeah man... Punching atheists, muslims, and fags in the face is how you show your love for America!

• Members

that's why you are not, nor ever will be a Marine.

I'm too old anyway, however, if it actually involved the nonsense you speak of in this thread, I'd pass anyway.

Fortunately us and our country, most Marines I've met are more intelligent than what you've displayed here today.

• Members
Originally posted by Shiny_Surface

You could not have picked a worse forum population to post this in....full flames will erupt
:D

bring it on, I'm a Marine.......I can take it.

In fact, I defended the rights of idiots to say what they want, whenever they want, when they want........right or wrong.

So, in a way, every post on this (flaming or not) is a thank you:D

• Members

bring it on, I'm a Marine.......I can take it.

In fact, I defended the rights of idiots to say what they want, whenever they want, when they want........right or wrong.

So, in a way, every post on this (flaming or not) is a thank you:D

You won't get any flames from me man

Archived