When do you go to sleep?

DirtyBird

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

My sleeping patterns are really inconsistent... and I was wondering if I'm insane for going to sleep around 4-6 AM every day...
:D

i did that all my life. it {censored}in sucks...
funny thing though i started going to the chiropractor for a disk issue and my sleeping pattern completely changed after i had been going for about 6 weeks.i go to sleep early and wake up early now unless my back is out of alignment:rolleyes:

• Members

Anywhere from 2-6am. Depending on work. I often work evening so my usual sleep schedule is 3amish (usually no earlier than 2am, no later than about 5am) and then sleep until noon/1ish, then off to work at 5 or 6pm, depending on the day. Work until midnight or 1am, and repeat.

• Members

when i have to wake up at 7, it's usually around 1 o' clock, or sometimes later.
I have this problem that i'm never tired late in evening, but when i have to get up i feel really tired.

I tried going to sleep earlier, but the only effect that had was getting awake at 5 or 6 in the morning.

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

You know I just realized the timing of this post doesnt exactly fairly represent the 6:00-1:00 AM'ers..

Hopefully the non North American HC'ers can represent?

REPRESENT!!!

I really only go to sleep when I'm really tired. So I just go to sleep whenever that time comes, be it 11pm or 8am. Lately I've been going to bed around 12am to 2am, but its almost 3:30am and I'm starting to get pretty tired. I'll probably be in bed before 4am. I'll probably wake up somewhere between 3pm and 4pm and go to work at 4:30pm. My sleeping schedule is pretty crazy

• Members

have a baby! sleep becomes the most important currency in the house, especially if you have a job.
when 9:30pm rolls around i get to working my way to sleep and i'll get everything done by about 10:30-11 but hopefully earlier. :bor:

i miss my touring days, sleep a few hours a day in the floor of a van that smells like feet, chips, spilled coffee and {censored}! then you wake up puking from the motion and the realization that the only other people in the world who feel like that are junkies.

Archived