Has there ever been a famous gay guitarist?

Master of You

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Ive been through alot of women in my Life but Id have to live at least 5 more of them to nail as many hot boraods as that "fudge Pusher" has.... Hes a freak but hes had more than his share of babes...

I agree Brother Kage...Prince may be a little Strange/Fruity, he's a Good guitar player & Nailed Camern Electra...but then again who hasn't.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SFW

Ahhh finally, someone else who knows Ani Difranco... yeaaah!

I'm from Buffalo, so it's hard for me not to be aware of Ani. She owns an art gallery/jazz venue (converted from a 19th century church) about two blocks from my house. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by DoubleBarrel

Bi does not equal gay.

Besides, he's a lead singer and almost all of the good lead singers are either bi or gay.

I guess in order to be a great singer you have to suck a lot of cock. Which explains why I am a guitarist
:thu:

If you think about Britney, Paris, Ashlee S, and all the other autotune chicks, your argument is void:D

Beyonce and Katie Melua are good singers, but somehow I don`t see them eating all the wang they stumble upon..:D

Ok, Christina Aguilera might fit.. :D

• Members

quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by guitarslinger

that guy can {censored}ing play anybody under the table

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rockon1000

Well there you go then.
:)

:thu::D

• Members
Originally posted by TomVanDeven

Holy {censored} guys!

5 pages, and noones mentioned this guy yet?!

prince-ona-live_300x298.jpg

Fudge pusher if I ever did see one.

:eek:

Prince has gotten more {censored} than you'll get if you were reincarnated 25 times.And the term is fudge packer,Corky.

• Members

Warren Cuccurullo

WikiLink

Adult Material

Cuccurullo, long known to fans to have a vigorous and exhibitionist personality, took the plunge into adult print in 2000, appearing in a nude photo spread in Brazilian gay publication, G magazine, in which he appeared with a full erection in many photographs.[5]

A more physically-fit Warren performs on VH-1's Storytellers in 2000.In July of 2001, he relaunched his fan club website, adding additional members-only sections that included sexually explicit material of himself having sexual relations, music downloads, a chat room, Q&A section, and message board. Later that year, he became rather well-known for creating the "Rock Rod," a self-modeled dildo that sold through the manufacturer's website and in adult stores.[6]. In 2004, all adult material was removed from his website.

Although this phase lasted only a few years, it gained him worldwide notoriety and a new fanbase having nothing to do with his music.

• Members

Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

If you think about Britney, Paris, Ashlee S, and all the other autotune chicks, your argument is void:D

Beyonce and Katie Melua are good singers, but somehow I don`t see them eating all the wang they stumble upon..
:D

Ok, Christina Aguilera might fit..
:D

Ok, allow me to correct that and say Male lead singers.

Archived