"Famous" Players Equipment You've Owned?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i have a roladn jc-120 head that the guy who sold it to me said belonged to andy summers of the police for the recording of synchronicity. it has a wierd maple finish on it.

i have no idea if it's true or not, i just really wanted a jc-120 head and i got a very good deal on it.

i'm a big fan of the police as it is and bought the documentary that just came out so i'm going to scope it out and see if i can see the head.

• Members

Originally posted by pewing33ny

i have a roladn jc-120 head that the guy who sold it to me said belonged to andy summers of the police for the recording of synchronicity. it has a wierd maple finish on it.

i have no idea if it's true or not, i just really wanted a jc-120 head and i got a very good deal on it.

i'm a big fan of the police as it is and bought the documentary that just came out so i'm going to scope it out and see if i can see the head.

That would very cool if it was true.

• Members

Dimebag11 I had one of Buzz's old Framus cabinets from Unearth

was that the one on ebay? i remember seein one all beat the hell up but went for a great price, i was pissed i didnt have the money....

my buddy has josh rand's(stonesour) old GNX4...i on the other hand have nothin belonging to famous people...

• Members

In the eighties I owned a few Kramers that Leslie West owned. Also had a Marshall Club and Country that he tore up on tour. He was a regular customer in the shop I worked in. I also own an old road case that used to belong to Roberta Flack. Other that that, who cares? LOL :)

Archived