seen the ps3 prices on ebay?

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by shreder75

dude, a person bidding $800 for a {censored}in' email address? you dont' think that they DESERVE to lose that money??????

What if it were someone in your family ? Like someone who doesn't know much about getting scammed on the internet? C'mon man,I thought you were cooler than that.

• Members

i thought about sellin the one i have reserved to pay a couple bills and buy a new head..

but..

i decided to keep it:D

besides...i can save for about a month for my engl/vht whatever i dont know yet..but then have to wait till march to get a ps3...

just easier and less hassle keepin it..

• Members

Originally posted by ProjectX

What if it were someone in your family ? Like someone who doesn't know much about getting scammed on the internet? C'mon man,I thought you were cooler than that.

sounds you like you fell for it... dumbass

honestly it says as clear as day that its an email address. If some one is retarded enough to think that its the actual system, deserves to be kicked in the head (unless they are really retarded, then they shouldnt be allowed to purchase online with out supervision)

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

sounds you like you fell for it... dumbass

honestly it says as clear as day that its an email address. If some one is retarded enough to think that its the actual system, deserves to be kicked in the head (unless they are really retarded, then they shouldnt be allowed to purchase online with out supervision)

+1

• Members
Originally posted by nvcreations

btw I mentioned the idea of camping out to my gf jokingly and she said "sign me up, couple grand..." so looks like I will be doing this...

I need to find a walmart that is in the poorest area, where no one would be able to even think of purchasing one... muwahahahah

:D

• Members

yeah, I already made plans with a girl thursday night forgetting that it was coming out, and now I talked her into us going to get one before going out to a club hahaha.

I'm going to try to get two. I'll give her the other $600 since I'm sure there's going to be a 1 per person limit

Archived