seen the ps3 prices on ebay?

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont see what the big deal is just to wait a little longer. There'll be more games anyway.

During the whole xbox 360 thing, there were a bunch a scams. Huge write ups in the auction. One teeny tiny little sentence on it that said "This auction is for a picture of the xbox 360 only"

Huge bid fests too. I wonder if that guy got away with it.

But my favorite is the guy who waited in line and camped out to get one. When he got it, he went in front of the line of people just to destroy it and smash it up.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Me and one of my friends plan to each get one on Friday. They're going right on Ebay with a BIN of about 5 grand.

for some reason I don't think anybody is going to pay that much. there's going to be a ton on ebay.... I didn't even see any 2 grand ones..... saw lots aroud $1400-1500 though, which is still more than double the retail cost

• Members

Originally posted by JoshuaLogan

for some reason I don't think anybody is going to pay that much. there's going to be a ton on ebay.... I didn't even see any 2 grand ones..... saw lots aroud $1400-1500 though, which is still more than double the retail cost

Never underestimate how stupid people are.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Me and one of my friends plan to each get one on Friday. They're going right on Ebay with a BIN of about 5 grand.

good luck gettin' that BIN =D

they may be able to fetch around 2500 at the most....

the 360s were about 2000 and some change when I was in line at costco waitin' for them to open about a year ago....

• Members

Originally posted by shreder75

good luck gettin' that BIN =D

they may be able to fetch around 2500 at the most....

the 360s were about 2000 and some change when I was in line at costco waitin' for them to open about a year ago....

We plan to start them at $2000 with a BIN of $5000. Free overnight shipping and they will come with a game.

• Members

Originally posted by JoshuaLogan

I think I'm going to go searching for one friday now. I want to make some dolla dolla bills. haha.

You will never get one on Friday dude. There's gonna be huge lines everywhere on Thursday, and each store is only getting anywhere from 5-20 of them.

Archived